• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. For Canadians regarding Bill C-19

Oh boy, it's been a year so hopefully you have learnt a lot since you posted this. I'll start with although Canada does have "stupidly restricted gun laws" there are 50 states in the US and some of them have much stricter laws then Canada and in those states you will find much higher crime...
  2. For Canadians regarding Bill C-19

Oh boy, it's been a year so hopefully you have learnt a lot since you posted this. I'll start with although Canada does have "stupidly restricted gun laws" there are 50 states in the US and some of them have much stricter laws then Canada and in those states you will find much higher crime...
  3. TFI instruction clarification

The following is part of the TFI relocation tech instructions.... Next, go to the junkyard and cut a couple of feet of TFI wiring harness and salvage the foil wrap that Ford uses. Strip the insulation off a length of 10-12ga wire and interweave it among the foil, leaving it unattached towards...
  4. Disc brake rotor R&R

If this has been answered please direct me there. Do I need a spindle nut socket to remove the rotor and will I need to replace bearings as well? Thanks PS Anything I should look out for will doing this?
  5. Lower front shock stud

I twisted off the lower front shock nut of a B4000 4x4 and now have a stub of the mount bolt left with no room to spin on a nut. The stud is one piece with the radius arm and they want $150 here in BC for each radius arm and the chances of the other arm doing the same are probably high. Can I...
  6. Tire Size

If this has been discussed on here already please direct me to the correct thread. I've got a 94 B4000 SE with 125000 Kms and just put some 30x9.5x15 Roughriders M&S on it. The tire guy said don't use the four wheel drive as I will blow out the transfer case with these tires. Is this going to be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad