• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Mushy brakes!

1999 ranger xlt 3.0 V6 4X4 4 wheel ABS i have bled the brakes multiple times along with the master cylinder(just replaced calipers hub assembly and locker mod)and the brakes are still mushy-any help would be grand thanks -Spud
  2. working on replacing hub bearing asembly 99 4x4 4 wheel ABS

okay i got it all tore apart-thats after almost a full can of PB blaster on nuts and bolts and getting out the mapp torch to heat things up and blaster to cool it all down- 1/2" breaker bar and pipe extension to break bolts free(the bolts that held the hub assembly were rusted in place) all the...
  3. Vaccum line for hubs corroded on STERRING KNUCKLE

okay i have removed what i could and am now looking at a corroded vacuum line-(not the rubber tubing) the hard line that is 4" long with a 90 degree bend at the top that comes out of the top of the steering knuckle(backside of hub assembly)-its ready to crumble to pieces! now my questions [1]...
  4. 1A Autoparts junk or not?

looking to buy some new hub assemblies(front wheel bearing noise cure) for my 99xlt 4x4---$206.oo for two right and left-pair has anyone bought from them and specifically for 99 4x4 xlt all wheel ABS? and if you have are they reliable and worth it? Thanks-spud
  5. ARE THESE HUBS OKAY? 99 4x4 xlt

ARE THESE BEARING HUB Assemblies OKAY? 99 4x4 xlt I am wondering if anyone on TRS has bought parts from 1A Auto Parts out of the east coast(Mass i think) there are some Bearing hub assemblies that are a third of the price of Napa ones-Napa says they sell SKB-Ford says they do not know who their...
  6. Growling noise

1999 ranger xlt 4x4 manual trans 160k miles on rig my new used truck makes growling/humming noise at 10mph then increases as speed increases-under load or coasting in neutral-is not tires because i just put 4 new ones on today and no change-growling/hum will go away when i make a high speed...
  7. First On Race Day

at least thats what F.O.R.D used to stand for! i wanna keep from having the found on road dead from happening...thats why i am here. i sold my F350 7.3 because the economy is rough and downsizing made sense-no longer needed Brutus for work because Construction has not recovered in Michigan...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad