• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2000 4cyl M/T - hard to get into gear while stopped

Question for the trans guru's...(AllanD If he still posts here...been a long time since I've been on here) 2000 ranger, 4cyl, 160K. Transmission shifts fine while driving/coasting - no grinding, no hard shift engagements. When stopped with the engine running (stop light/sign/traffic), it's...
  2. 4.0 parts - where to buy??

So, I'm in the middle of building an OHV 4.0....block has been align honed, decked, ready to bore..... Problem is, I'm trying to price out pistons - and I'm not having much luck. Where are you guys getting your pistons from?? Any online vendor/source where I can get a guesstimate on...
  3. Shocks....what to buy??

First off, whoa, wtf happened to the forums?? Haven't been on here since last may (busy busy busy)....come back to see almost everything is gone Secondly, my post. I don't want to hear things like "get the skyjacker nitro's or procomp es 3000"....those shocks blow, and I don't want them nor...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad