• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. how much lift for 33/10.50r15 on a 2nd gen

hey guys my question is how much of a lift would i need to fit 33/10.50r15s on my 92 ranger, its a 4x4. I was hoping to do it with a 4 inch lift with no trimming but that might be pushing it. any info would be helpful thanks trev
  2. a4ld, new front seal or rebuild

hey guys i have a quick question. i have just blown the front seal and pump on my 92 ranger (a4ld). the truck has 133,000kms and i'm wondering if it is worth just fixing the seal and pump or doing a complete rebuild. the truck was a grandpa special until 125,000kms and then i took over. the...
  3. skyjacker 2 inch or james duff 2.5 inch lift

i'm trying to decide which one to get the james duff 2.5 inch or the skyjacker 2 inch lift, i need some help deciding whats the pro's and con's, i'm going with 30 inch tires for sure any help would be awesome thanks btw its a 1992 ranger supercab 4x4
  4. 30's on a james duff 2.5 inch lift

hey guys i'm going with either a skyjacker 2 inch leveling kit or a james duff 2.5 inch lift for my 1992 ford ranger supercab, i want your opinion how either of those would look with 30's ( i counted out the 4inch lift cause i think it will look goofy with 30's) if you have picture of either of...
  5. skyjacker leveling coils and washers

I'm gonna be ordering a 2 inch skyjacker leveling kit for my 1992 ranger, I was wondering if i could still put some washers under the coils and still get it properly aligned, because my winch and bumper might make the coils sag a bit and i would like to get the most height out of the coils as...
  6. 4inch, what tire size to go?

i have a 1992 ranger with the 2.9 and 3.73 gears, i want lots of fender clearance (trimming fenders is out of the question) for the trails i run but i'm not sure what size tires would give me that i was thinkin 30's but would that look funny? i'm already running 29's i have already decided on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad