• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1999 Explorer questions...

First off, has it really been 3+ years since I've been here... Wow! I've been out of the Ranger-based vehicle world for about 6-7 years now, but I'm having the itch to come back home! One of my neighbors has a 1999 Explorer XLT V8 for sale and I have a few questions, since I've long since...
  2. Looking at a BII tomorrow...

Hi guys, I haven't been around in quite awhile, but I used to hang out here a lot, back when I had my Rangers, and I know that if there is something to know about Ranger based vehicles, this is the place it would be known. :icon_thumby: So on to tonight's order of business, I need to know what...
  3. Stalling problems...

My friend just bought a Ranger from where he works. The truck is a '98 4.0L automatic, 2wd, supercab. The problem occurs when you stop the truck. The truck will come to a stop and as it slows down it'll act like a manual slowing down without pushing the clutch in. It'll hesitate, jump, and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad