• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Warren 86 ranger

help

losing coolent and cannot find the source
  2. Warren 86 ranger

Idle is a little funky

sometimes its perfect and other times it jumps up goes down back and forth from 750 to 950 then back down to 750 so an an so forth whats could be causing this :icon_confused: 86 ford ranger 2.9l 5 speed manual electric 4x4
  3. Warren 86 ranger

sway bars

idk if this is the right forum but....... i have two sway bars is it stock for an 86 ford ranger idk what model exactly :icon_confused: is it for a higher end model
  4. Warren 86 ranger

which trans

do i have its a 86 ford ranger reg cab long bed 5 speed manual, auto 4x4 and i just want to know which one i have or could have
  5. Warren 86 ranger

help??

egr valve and pcv valve whare are they located on the 2.9??
  6. Warren 86 ranger

alternater

the light on the dash stays on for the alternater but if i rev up to 4000 rpm it goes away my battery is never dead i dont have any electrical problems so wy is it on??
  7. Warren 86 ranger

1 projest at a time

12 inch sub in truck and coaxial speakers in the door :headbang: now to tackle 6x9s in the dash edit: i meant project in the title sorry
  8. Warren 86 ranger

6x9 in the dash?

has anyone tryed 6x9s in thier rangers i have modified my doors to accept 6" speakers and made a 12in :icon_thumby: box behind the seats in my reg cab ut havent looked into the dash speakers yet as tere was no speakers i the factoy posito to start with ssoooooo any ideas do they fit using jerry...
  9. Warren 86 ranger

2.9l shift points

what rpm should i shift to keep my engine happy:3gears:
  10. Warren 86 ranger

o2 senser

anyone have a spare i can have im broke and dont have the money for a new one my truck is running rich i replaced everything else (hence the being broke ) many thank yous if so if not ill deal with it for a few more months
  11. Warren 86 ranger

2.9 running rich any help??

well since te day i got he truck it has been runnign pretty rich no black smoke but you can definately smell it
  12. Warren 86 ranger

sudden loss of power

my truck was running fine one minute an he next little to no power slow acceleration:icon_confused:whats going on here any iseas and its burning a bit rich how do i fix this
  13. Warren 86 ranger

Well the tags and stickers are gone

86 ford ranger 5speed 4x4 the tags and stickers are gone on my diffsso ow do i find out what axles and gear ratios i have?? any help would be appreciated thank you
  14. Warren 86 ranger

4 low wont engage blinking light

when i go into 4 high no probs when i try for 4 low no go :( its a 86 ranger 2.9l 5 speed manual with auto hubs and electric t case any thoughts?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad