• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Baja Ranger

1st gen Door Latch Assembly ?

85 Ford Ranger door latch assembly... I have been searching high and low for both driver/passenger new door latch assembly's for my 85 ranger with manual locks. Do these not exist? Nothing on LMC even. Close as I can come with research show Dorman 940-400, but it does not state 85 Ranger. &...
  2. Baja Ranger

302 Motor Mounts that work...

302 Motor Mounts that work, & BS... Info: 85 4X4 reg cab, converted 2wd prerunner, 347 Stroker, C4 Trans 157th, 6+ equal length Threat beams Billet D44 ends, Fully fab'ed diamond 9" housing, full cage, King 16", ect... I thought I had this stage of my build figured out, and had planed on using...
  3. Baja Ranger

Help Wire Fire!!!

Long story short, I have a truck that I got dirt cheap due to a previous wire fire of the owner's stupidity, lucky it didn't burn up the whole truck. It is a 85 2.8L MT 4X4 My plan is to convert it to a Duraspark conversion and I have all the parts on their way. I have completely removed all...
  4. Baja Ranger

New to the Ranger crowd

Just thought I would introduce myself here. This TRS seemed liked the best Ford Ranger forum around, tons of info here. I just picked up a 1985 Ranger reg cab Manual 2.8L v6 4X4 for only $350 :headbang:.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad