• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. gsp

GSP 93 Build Thread

Creating a new build thread, the old host died:
  2. gsp

Finally Some Cool Weather To Drive The Beast

Good by...
  3. gsp

Well, A BIG change

lol, here we go:
  4. gsp

Drove the Rat Rod to work today, 16 years and over 50K miles

No issues and nothing broke yet :) yep, been almost 6 (typo in title, MOD please fix) years since build,,, damn time flys, getting old guys 2010 dollars: 1993 standard cab ranger: $1000 Tool Box: $100 Flat Bed: $150 Wheels tires: $650 Suspension rebuild: $500 8.8 build/trak loc/axles/gears...
  5. gsp

Not Bad For An Old Man?

http://youtu.be/I5H7C7LBpPg
  6. gsp

Blow Me

Weiand 174:
  7. gsp

Bottom Tap Factory Plastic Tank Complete With Pics

Good Morning Fellow Red Necks. Bottom tap completed with NO other access but the hole in the bottom of tank. Do not attempt this at home. Drill tank with pneumatic drill, NOT electric or you will be featured on that TV show 1000 ways to die. The factory tank is surprisingly thick. Aluminum...
  8. gsp

1993 Heater Core Replacement Done

Well,,,,, Let me start by saying Nothing has been easy on this 1993 truck until now: Heater Core Replacement fixed it. Pull the two 5/8" coolant hoses off the heater core,,,, pull 5 plastic tabs off the heater box insulator cover under the dash on the passenger side,,,,, remove 4 - 8mm bolts...
  9. gsp

93 Ranger Relay identification help

On the top side of the interior fuse box, opposite the flasher relay is another relay that is round and looks like the flasher relay,,,, What is it????

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad