• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jteasl1

O'Reilly Rebuilds

Anybody out there ever bought a rebuild from O'Reilly? Need to get an engine soon and there's one right by the house but I wonder if it's worth looking elsewhere?.....(btw i'll be posting this in a few different spots to get more bites.) Thanks
  2. jteasl1

O'Reilly rebuilds

Anybody out there ever bought a rebuild from O'Reilly? Need to get an engine soon and there's one right by the house but I wonder if it's worth looking elsewhere?.....(btw i'll be posting this in a few different spots to get more bites.) Thanks
  3. jteasl1

broke block engine change

I have a cracked block on my 91 3.0 ranger. I think Im gonna attempt to change it out with a rebuild from O'Reily. Are there any posts with someone who has done this before in the archive that anyone knows about? It would be a great help especially if they have a step by step with pictures. Has...
  4. jteasl1

cracked block engine change

I have a cracked block on my 91 3.0 ranger. I think Im gonna attempt to change it out with a rebuild from O'Reily. Are there any posts with someone who has done this before in the archive that anyone knows about? It would be a great help especially if they have a step by step with pictures. Has...
  5. jteasl1

radius arm bushing

the radius arm bushing on my 91 ranger is loose. The shop told me the rubber bushings need to be replaced, but it looks like I can just tighten the nut. The bushings look good, not cracks or anything. Does anybody have any experience with this problem?
  6. jteasl1

1991 3.0 ranger 70,000 miles

Im going to look at a 91 ranger 3.0l this evening. Im wondering if an experienced ranger owner can tell me a little about this one and if they think its a good buy. One owner with 70,000 miles. Any specific things i should look at when i go to see it? thanks for your help.
  7. jteasl1

ranger engines reliability

lookin to get a ranger. Which engine is the most reliable, has the most miles with least bit of trouble?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad