• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bronco2fan

For Sale OEM Feedback Carb and Distributor

Here's the bump again. I also found a set of bolts, washers, nuts for the 2 inch body lift from James Duff. 2 poly control arm bushings too.
  2. bronco2fan

It's the original one from a 84BII, like the topic says, OEM. I replaced it when I did my Duraspark conversion years ago. Carb tag says E37E ABA. Side says 1.08. If the forum used tapatalk I could post better pics.
  3. bronco2fan

Bump again. Hate to toss OEM parts. Free, buyer pays shipping.
  4. bronco2fan

Just Another BII

Not a bad looking rig at all. Seen worse. Good luck and Happy wrenching.
  5. bronco2fan

So, here's my bump lol. Nobody needs these? Hard to come by.
  6. bronco2fan

Purchasing 1st B2. Need advice

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited 4x4 - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org) Not to burst the bubble, but I'd look for something like this. V-8 power and ready to go anywhere, trail or city. Just putting it out there.
  7. bronco2fan

FB find or

So what's the consensus? FB find or someone trying to unload? https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/370040225003792/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Aa2ab87e9-ae5
  8. bronco2fan

No. Just the things I mentioned.
  9. bronco2fan

So, I have these. Been sitting in my garage since I did the Duraspark conversion. Worked fine before I swapped them. I also have a set of valve covers that say Bronco powered by Ford (V8) Pics on request or when I get a chance lol. Need them gone or they get recycled. 50 bucks or best offer...
  10. bronco2fan

Super Deuce

That is hands down some of the best welding I've ever seen. And the BII ain't bad either. Seriously awesome build and work.
  11. bronco2fan

Ford bronco ii factory spare tire size?

I don't remember either, but I have one in my attic. I'll look if you haven't found it yet. I know they're small.
  12. bronco2fan

How many is too many

Pics man, pics. I always look too. But some are just to rough and they want way to much for the effort.
  13. bronco2fan

James duff stage 1 lift

Well I can't really answer your question because I used a body lift on mine. But that does look nice and chances are it will look fine and if not you can try to fine tune it.
  14. bronco2fan

86 Bronco II... G-Unit

I'm with everyone else. Nice score for the price. Take your time and enjoy it, if not let me know and I may take it off your hands lol.
  15. bronco2fan

For Sale 1985 bronco 2

To far away from me or I'd already checked it out. Good luck with sale and please don't junk it. Why don't you just drag it with?
  16. bronco2fan

89 bronco 2 engine swap help

https://www.therangerstation.com/how-to/engines-fuel-systems/4-0-liter-engine-conversion-faqs/
  17. bronco2fan

The Ranger Station and Tapatalk

I tried the TRS homepage on the web from my phone and it wasn't near as good as TT and when I tried to use the forum button it jumped to TT and back to the Homepage. Either I'm using it wrong or it still has bugs. Hate to say it, but I prefer TT so far.
  18. bronco2fan

The Ranger Station and Tapatalk

I don't know if it's just me or the whole forum. But here's a few things I noticed and was curious if it was on purpose. New forum post can't be seen on Tapatalk, it shows on TRS, but not on my phone. Private messages aren't available in TT, says site Administrator has blocked this. Also I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad