• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. b411sac

NY off road parks

I've tried to find off road parks near me, and I can't. Does anyone know of any near FT. Drum/Water town NY? or near syracuse?
  2. b411sac

Slow progress of lil red

I'm the second owner, and I've slowly been doing work to it, as time and money allows. 2005 Ford Ranger XLT, Ext cab 2 door, 4x4, 4.0, 4.10 open diff (ford now), 5 speed, Manual locks, manual windows, no PATS (weird to me:icon_confused:), black/grey clotch interior with carpet (for now) Day...
  3. b411sac

BLOWN t-case

For your amusement and amazement I give a thoroughly blown t-case. truck = bone stock 05 Ford Ranger XLT 4.0l 5 speed, with e-shift t-case 110k miles situation = doing 75mph on an incredibly smooth road, in 2 wheel, with 8 40lb bales of hay in the bed, and i had just replaced the u-joints...
  4. b411sac

Re-intro

I've been lurking on for a while now, with my POS 94. 2.3 5 speed 2wd 79k original miles. I just got a new truck today, its an 05 xlt, 4.0 5 speed 4x4, its got 104k miles, and I love it already. It makes my 94 four banger seem like a little b*tch. Edit: I'm only the second owner of the 05...
  5. b411sac

anyone ever

tried or seen this enclosure? what do you think? clicky!
  6. b411sac

Awesome VW

Enjoy this build thread, its.....different. http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5188491-Non-Stanced-Rabbit/page1
  7. b411sac

Dual headlight help

So I have these headlights on my truck, and HID's in the reflectors and the projectors, I have the H3 projectors as the main headlight, controlled by the stock headlight harness, which leaves me with no brights. I was wondering if you guys had any idea how to wire it so I can power the...
  8. b411sac

High idle switch.

please delete this, i answered my own question.
  9. b411sac

interesting speedo problem

I recently replaced my trans, and nothing but my trans, and afterward my speedometer is off. To give you some examples, my odometer reads .9 miles for every 1 mile i travel. (more or less) at about 55mph I'm traveling roughly 60-62mph before the transmission replacement there was no problem. it...
  10. b411sac

broken leaf spring

I JUST found out that I have a broken spring in my passenger side leaf pack, it's a '94 ranger XLT 2.3l 5 speed. I had no idea that it was broken, I was getting new tires put on and firestone did a free brake inspection for me and this is what they found, It doesn't act any different than when...
  11. b411sac

interesting article about HID's

http://www.xenonsupply.com/intellightblog/projector_headlights/ I thought y'all might find this interesting.
  12. b411sac

94 2.3 knocking

i have a 1994 ranger 2.3l, 5 speed. has 76xxx miles (seriously), oil has been changed religiously, it doesn't burn, drip, or use and a drop of oil, i've checked everyday for the last week, no change. but shortly after moving to ft. drum, ny it started knocking, it sounds like metal on plastic...
  13. b411sac

Dumbest thing you've done working on your vehicle

Tell the story of the dumbest thing you've done working on your vehicle. mine: Putting a new trans in my 94 ranger. My passenger side cross member bolt is rusted into place (impacts and cheater bars didn't work.) so I couldn't use a trans jack. So, I got underneath and had my partner in idiocy...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad