• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Coolant Temp Sensor

Searched around a bit. Could someone give me a few problems that would come from a bad CTS? I notice my temp guage stoped working and my 2.9 has idleing when its cold.
  2. Ranger Wont stay running.

Alright I finally got the ranger to start and turn over. But It wasnt getting fuel. So i went and got a new pump. It wouldnt turn on. So i toggle switched the pump now my rails getting pressure. I sprayed starting fluid in it and it would start up and run till the starting fluid was gone. So i...
  3. 89 ranger Starter just spins

I have an 89 ranger with the 2.9 5 speed 4x4.. Since i got it I've replaced the fallowing. Clutch, fly wheel, slave and master cylinder, Starter x2, Starter solonoid, battery, All wires and connections from batter to solenoid, solenoid to starter, grounds...ect Why is my starter just spinning...
  4. Another Ohio Ranger

Picked up this ranger for pretty cheap. Plan on it being my winter beater but I actually kinda like it, Though it has been a mechanical nightmare. Blows water, Wont idle by its self... horrible cold starts, Starter wont grab the flywheel... Haha. Bought a new engine, rebuilding it right now( 2.9...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad