• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94 ext cab 2wd to 4wd

does anyone know if the 2 piece rear driveline from a 4wd will fit in the same location when I put the 4wd transmission and transfer case in? or will I have to make a one piece driveline? the reason im asking is I cant find any 2 piece or one piece drivelines at the junkyards and my only luck is...
  2. ford 9.375 inch rear out of a thunderbird

i have a ford 9 inch out of a 82 bronco and i wanted to keep that flange style yoke that the rangers had factory. the old thunderbirds came with a bigger 9 inch (9 1/2) and it had a flange yoke on it. does anyone know what the pinion size is and spline count? will it fit on a 9 inch pinion? or...
  3. dana 44 knuckle T.R.E. taper

i have a knuckle for the passenger side and it has a smaller taper for the T.R.E. than the other side. can you guys tell me what its off or what axle has the bigger taper on it? i have half ton for outers on a 3/4 ton housing. both flat top knuckles. thanks guys.
  4. 88 ranger build

88 monster ranger II build the second time i had built an 88 ranger just like the one im building now but i had to move to eastern wa and was forced to get rid of it. now i have another 88 extended cab and this one is not going to be as tall as my last one. have a fw d44 hp with radius arm...
  5. eb 5.5 coils in stock ranger buckets????

im working on sas my ranger and is it possible to use eb 5.5 in lich springs in the stock ranger coil buckets? if heard of people doing this but cant seem to find it again? i know they are about an inch bigger in diam.
  6. 3.8 supercharged 88 ranger 4x4

i have a fresh built supercharged 3.8 with forged rods and pistons. going to do the swap and im wondering if anyone has done it and has pictures of one done? if not well im going to have some soon. just need to gather a few more things and then im going to start on it.:icon_welder: so if anyone...
  7. ranger cab on bII chasis?

i have an 89 bII and want to put a ranger cab on it with a bobbed bed. has anyone done it? have any advice? pics? anything would help

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad