• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2001 2.5l Ranger swap to mid 90s 2.3l?

My 2001 2.5l shit out... I bought the truck for $750 but the previous owner did not take care of the truck and it started knocking in the bottom end. Engine currently has 100k on it. I've searched for a while and haven't found someone doing this yet in detail. I'm just wondering if this is...
  2. My 94 XLT

Finally on the road... finished up the last little things today... Here it is a year ago (no engine.. missing TONS of parts) and here it is from today. The whole process of getting the truck over the last year has been a nightmare, but now that I actually have it and it's running...
  3. 1994 ranger.. power steering return hose

is there an easy way to get that return hose fitting off the steering box side? i cant get it to budge at all and there was another pressure hose in the way when i tried to get at it from the wheel well. I'm going to try some pb blaster :-/. the 15mm wrench im using on it seems a tad bit loose
  4. 1994 Ranger 3.0 - size of starter bolts?

Hi guys.. my truck is nearly complete with only a handful of bolts missing. I'm actually looking for the size (mm), length, and thread pitch of the starter bolts for my 94. I figured maybe someone had the measurements somewhere.. if not, I'll have to go and pull the 1 bolt I have from the truck...
  5. 94 Ranger XLT 4x4

Here is my 94 ranger xlt 4.4 3.0. It took 2 months for the garage to tow it up to our garage finally. The original 3.0 cracked and head gasket blew. My friend had a 95 sable wit a good 3.0 in it, so we decided to swap that one in. (Yah yah I know should have went 4.0 but my budget was limited...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad