• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dhkonrad

Home depot fender flares! (cheap fender flares)

Original Poster: dhkonrad Difficulty: 1 out of 10 Time to install: 1-2 hours Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and following this how-to you...
  2. dhkonrad

dhkonrad's 93 ford ranger

Specs: Front suspension: 1/2 ton Dana 44 hp axle out of a 78/79 F150 --->start of SAS (clicky)<--- --->mostly completed SAS (clicky)<--- Warn non-premium locking hubs Gears are USA standard 5.13 Coils are EB 5.5 Crawler springs from Wildhorse4x4 Procomp es9000 shocks --->shock hoops (clicky)...
  3. dhkonrad

Electric transfer case not working (I already read through the FAQ)

I have a 93 ranger 4x4 extra cab short bed etc etc... It wouldn't shift into 4Lo, so I read through the transfer case trouble shooting guide, isolated the problem to a loose connection on the clutch switch, put it back together, and now it wont shift into 4Hi even. (which it would do no problem...
  4. dhkonrad

Forged I-beams vs Cast I-beams

Does anyone know how to tell the difference between a Forged I-beam and a Cast I-beam? I know that the pre-89 years were more likely to have the Forged beams than the post-89 years, but beyond that I am kinda in the dark.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad