• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Body Lift Question

Hey guys, I am wondering if a 6" Body lift would work. Would it cause alot of body rock or would it be ok? Please let me know asap. I plan on doing it by just doubling up some 3" spacers from a body kit. Thanks
  2. 1999 3.0L v6 Body Lift Question

Hey guys, Im not sure if this is where I should ask or not. But im goona. I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me installing it? Please let me know, advice on how to do it or anything, thanks!
  3. 1999 3.0L V6 Biggest Tires I can Run?

Hey guys, I got a 1999 3.0L V6 Automatic Ford Ranger. I was wondering what is the biggest tires I can run without dropping my tranny. It has a 3" Body lift. I plan on changing Crown and Pinion gears later on but not yet. What can I run for now?
  4. Starting Issue! Help Please!!!

Truck: 1999 3.0L V6, Automatic What it does: When I hop in it after it has sat for say overnight or over an hour, It dosent like to start. Itwill try and then it will sputter, sound like its goona stall and then start right up. I have no idea why. I put all new plugs in it, all new wires...
  5. Need Help ASAP

Hey guys, I need to know really quick if I can fit 33X12.5 R 15 on m y ranger with a 3 inch body lift. I also have some 2" wheel spacers I can put on for more clearence. Please let me know ASAP as I found a great deal on some tires!!
  6. 33 x 12.5 r16

Hey guys, I was just wondering if a pair of 33X12.5 R16 would fit on my 1999 Ford Ranger 2WD. It is going to have a 3" body lift and it also has 2" wheel spacers that I can put on it. Let me know please
  7. 3.0 L V6 Stacks

Hey guys, I have a 3.0L V6 1999 Ranger. I plan on putting stacks on the bad boy. Duel stacks of course. Of course I will be putting headers on the truck then running pipe straight back to the stacks. If anyone has pics on howe they have ran stacks or a ranger with stacks please post it. I am...
  8. Gear Question

I have a 1999 Ranger with a 3.0L V6 Automatic. I was wondering what the best gear ratio would be to turn 35x10.5 r16 tires? I dont know alot or anything about rear end gears for that matter. So any help would be greatly apreteated. Also, I would like to be able to go around 100 still as there...
  9. 1999 Ford Ranger Axel Swap

Hey, I dont know a whole lot about swapping out axels or gear ratios. I have a 1999 Ford Ranger 3.0L V6. I plan on lifting it and running big tires. I am just wondering if there is an axel i can put in that would save me changing the gear ratio. Oh and its a 2WD
  10. 3.0L Crazy Motor Tune-Up Q

Hey everyone. I have a 1999 3.0L V6. I plan on lifting this truck up but first I want to get the motor running right! Of course I also want it to have a few more horses under the Hood! Upgrades: Spark Plugs - Bosch 4+ Platinum IR Spark Plus Wires - Bosch Air Intake - K&N Cold Air Intake Oil...
  11. 1999 Ford Ranger Tire Clearance

Hey guys. I am wondering what is the biggest tire i can run on my stock 1999 Ford ranger 2 Wd. Also, what is a good gear ration to run?
  12. Motor Change

Hey guys, I was just wondering if the 4.0 L V6 is hard to put into my 1999 Ford Ranger with a 3.0L V6. Like are the mounting bracketsall the same and everything or would i need to pretty much change everything out?
  13. 1999 2WD Ranger Tire Clearance

Hey guys, I am just wondering what is the biggest tire I can go with with stick suspension! I have verything stick except I plan on 2" Wheel Spacers. Also, Does anyone know the bolt pattern for my 1999 2WD ford ranger?
  14. 1999 2wd ford ranger tire clearance

Hey. I was wondering what is the biggest tires I can run stock with 2" wheel spacers?
  15. New Gears/ Gear Ration

Hey, I was wondering what i should run for a rear end gear ration if i wanted to turn some big tires. I wanted to Turn 33 Inch Tires with my 3.0L so let me know guys.
  16. Wheel Clearance

Hey guys, I was just wondering how much lift I will need to run 33" Tires? Thanks alot guys.
  17. Wheel Bolt Pattern

Hey guys. I just got my first truck. A 1999 Ford ranger 2wd 3.0L v6 and i was wondering do you guys know what the bolt pattern is? I wanna throw some wheel spacers on it! :) thanks alot guys.
  18. help with my gears

Hey guys I am wondering what gears I should run if I am going to run 35" tires. What's a good ratio
  19. 1999 3.0L V6 QUestions

Hey guys. I am planning on putting a lot of extra stuff on my truck and was just hopeing for some help. This is what I am looking at so far. 1) 5.5" Ultimate Lift by Fab Tech 2) 3" body lift 3)33" tires My question is about the 5" suspension lift. I was wondering will I need new brake lines...
  20. My 1999 Ford Ranger Need Help

Hey guys. I am going to pick up my 1999 Ford ranger this week. I was just wondering who makes a 6 inch suspension lift for this year ranger. I cant manage to find one. This is what i plan on putting in it for body so any help with someone who makes these parts would be great! 1)6" Lift Kit 2)...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad