• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3 runs rough til warm

I've got a 1992 2.3 with an auto. Start it up it seems to idle fine, take it out and it's not noticable in first gear but when it shifts to second it seems to fall on its face. No power at all and you can feel it missing. The CEL is on, I'm not sure if it's on as soon as you start it up or not...
  2. Need new tires What size?

I just bought a 92 2wd for a daily driver. It needs new tires, what size should I buy? The truck has 15" explorer wheels on it with 235-75s. Way to big,they rub the sway bar in the front, and the little 2.3L is having a hard time turning them. What size looks good on these trucks? (pics will...
  3. Anybody with 3" body lift and manual trans

I just put a 3" body lift on my 93 ranger. I've got a manual trans. When I ordered the lift the salesman asked me if I wanted the shifter extention. I told him no because, I thought it would just be a cheapo thing I could probably have built myself anyways. My question is has anybody been...
  4. Shock options?

Its time to replace the shocks on my truck. When I put the lift on a few years ago. I got new shocks from Summit, I just told them my truck and that I was putting on a 4-inch lift. I plan to do more off-roading with my truck now. I would like to know if there is a certain shock that I should buy...
  5. 8.8 Axle question

Hey guys I have a 93 ranger 4x4 mostly my daily driver right now.I am going to set it up for trailriding/offroading.I live in Michigan so the terrain is not that extreme.I plan to run 33"-36" tires. My question is my rear axle and it's strength.It is the 28 spline 8.8. As soon as I am not...
  6. Hello from western Michigan

Hi just wanted to introduce my self. A friend of mine found this site a few years ago,and I have used the tech library quite a few times.It is very informative and easy to use.I currently have a 1993 Ranger 4x4.I am about to start modifying so I hope I can have some advice/oppinions from some of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad