• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. gas leak

well i have a gas leak in the engine compartment. its more than a gas leak its more like a spray. i know where it is, but was just wondering how much the parts would cost and how long it would take to install it. i only want to replace the gas lines in the engine compartment only. need more...
  2. window tinting

How much do you guys think is a good price to pay to tint my truck? I live in the seattle area if that makes much difference. 93 reg cab 7 windows techically (4 on the rear with the sliding window Thanks
  3. low lights

is there any way that i could get my lights to shine brighter or something........it seem like when im driving down the road i have to use my high beams to see anything. my friends all say my lights suck to.......am i just buying crappy lights or what....and they both work by the way
  4. canopy glass

right at the beginning of summer my back canopy window broke and i havent fixed it yet because i havent needed my canopy........n e ways i was just wondering where i would buy safety glass from.
  5. testing the alternator

i was just wondering (curiosity) how you test the alternator.........i think my Cadillac devill has a bad alternator because it dies sometimes and can only be started by jumping it....
  6. electric to manual 1354

i have a 93 3.0 v6 manual.its a 1354 automatic t-case. basically i want to know what i need to switch my electric transfer case to a manual one, im tired of it breaking all the time. anyways i was wondering if anyone knew of a good site that takes you step by step. also if i need to get a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad