• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Spott

WHO HAS SOME BEAUTIFUL PICTURES TO SHARE?????

Don't sell yourself short. There's a lot of beauty around, but people forget to look for it. For example, I have a couple-dozen lovely pictures from a routine afternoon in the local city park. I'm sure there are similar locations somewhere near you, but if you're too familiar with them, then you...
  2. Spott

Since we're trying to recover from a record heatwave, how about this one? 7 Dec, 2016, from a mountain-top communication site, about an hour after a moderate blizzard passed the location.
  3. Spott

Okay, I guess I'm slowly arriving at the realization that I effectively asked for that picture of a...whatever it is. It's not some kind of cupholder, is it? Someone I once knew would be yelling about hyenas, I think.
  4. Spott

C'mon, I'm not going to support this thread myself. Someone else post a worthy picture before I post another of mine.
  5. Spott

Another from last summer, the day before the waterfall picture.
  6. Spott

Nice photoshop. I don't have nearly that much experience, and as an "experienced amateur" photographer I prefer to take pictures of things that actually exist, with some digital post-processing to improve the image and present it the way I prefer. I'm not very good at creating pictures of things...
  7. Spott

Here's a nice one I took a bit over a year ago. (The full-quality image is too big for the forum uploader, sorry.)
  8. Spott

I might have a few pretty pictures that I've taken. I'll see what I can contribute to this thread, from my collection.
  9. Spott

Testing

:sly::eek::confused::thumbup::thumbdown::o :mad::rolleyes::p:D:(:what: :):beer:;):cool::banghead::screwy:
  10. Spott

I broke my transfer case - BW1350M

My speedometer stopped working about 3 months ago; a minimal amount of investigation showed that the teeth had worn off of the speedometer drive gear inside my BW1350 TCase. The driven gear didn't look too shiny, either. I pulled the rear driveshaft, bought a 30mm socket, pulled the mounting...
  11. Spott

WTB: Stock AM/FM/Cass from 85-88 RBV

Hello. My stereo's toast, so I was looking for a cheap stock replacement. All you crazy audio guys look to have pulled out your stock stereo and replaced it with something fancy, so I was hoping someone had a working stock stereo in a box somewhere. Let me know what you've got, and how much you...
  12. Spott

88 Ranger 4x4 reconstruction

Please see this thread for background information on this poor abused ranger, that I have now rescued and am slowly coaxing back to health and happiness.
  13. Spott

New guy from SE Idaho

Hello, my name is Scott. After my beloved 1986 Volvo 740 Turbo wagon was brutally slaughtered while innocently traveling down the highway a couple of months ago, (see http://danni.blogsite.org/?p=301 ) I decided to replace it with a domestic compact pickup truck (parts are a lot cheaper). After...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad