• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. -ROKTOY-

2WD OffRoad

I just picked up another Ranger ('84 2WD-2.3L 4spd). My ? is, do 2WD trucks do decent offroad? I would like to lift it alittle (maybe 4"). And I would also like to put a locker in the rear (maybe ARB). it would be mostly driven in Fields, Trails (with some mud, small rocks) mainly really bumpy...
  2. -ROKTOY-

? About A Truck

-Does anyone remember a guy that was building a '93-'97 Ranger (I think it was blue). -The suspension was Coils front/rear, he 4Linked it and I think was running 38"-40" tires. -He did post pictures when it was done, and I think he did post a video or 2. Alot of the buildup pictures are the...
  3. -ROKTOY-

'06 Top Truck Challenge

Does anyone know what trucks were in the Four Wheeler 2006 Top Truck Challenge? Thanks in ADVANCE!
  4. -ROKTOY-

Frame/Body Swap

I was browsing threw the pictures on TRS, and I came across this truck. Page: '85 Ranger On '79 Bronco Chassis Is it an easy or fairly easy swap?
  5. -ROKTOY-

Bowed Coild Springs

Why do the coil springs bow when you put a early bronco SA under our trucks? Picture:
  6. -ROKTOY-

"HI"

Just stopping in to say "HI" Year: 1984 Make: Ford Model: Ranger Engine: 2.3L(Soon To Be 5.0) Transmission: 4spd(Will Change With 5.0 Swap) Drivetrain: 2WD(Soon To Be 4X4)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad