• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. LARRYBOMB

No power to inertia switch

I bought a '88 reg cab 2.9L auto tranny. I originally bought the truck because I needed a solid cab with a good title to put on a different frame. My brother gave me an abandoned project he started a long time ago. So I have Ranger frame with a 302 waiting for a cab. Anyways I got the '88 for...
  2. LARRYBOMB

'95 Mustang Wheels

I found these on Craigslist for $200 and went and picked them up today. They are 16 inch and I believe they were available om Mustangs from the '94-'98. These were supposed to be off a '95 and are in very nice shape. Tires still have decent tread. They have 225/60R16 tires on them which will...
  3. LARRYBOMB

$450 '90 Ranger

This is my first post although I have looked around this sight for over a year. Well I picked up a '90 Ranger 2.3L 5 spd. off of Craigslist for $450. Body is straight and not rusted. The grille and front bumper are in great shape also. I swear every old Ranger I come across on Craigslist has...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad