• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ABS Light Flashed 13 Times

My abs light flashed 13 times when checked. Ive found this to mean "Speed Proccessor" I assume this is the actaul computer of the abs? Anyone else has this problem, and way to fix it besides buying the 160 dollar computer.
  2. Engine Code and Terrible Gas Mileage

Hello, I have a 2wd 2.3l Ford Ranger automatic. The truck has been displaying a code since i bought it saying, engine too lean bank 1. I replaced:Plugs(didnt look burnt just worn), wires, cat, muffler, intake, rear oxygen sensor, pcv valve, oil, and a tran filter/oil. After all of this the...
  3. DIrectionals dont work when lights are on

Hi, My directionals dont work when my headlights are on. They work fine without lifhts but once i turn my lights on the directional indicators on the dash both come on real dim, then when i hit the switch neither directional comes on. The hazzards also dont work. Thanks Pat
  4. 1997 ford ranger component location

My rabs light is constantly on, i have read so many varying accounts of how to make the light flash the diagnostics code i was wondering if anyone has a definate answer, ive found this connector on the outside of power dist. box but grounding appears to do nothing. any help would be appreciated...
  5. too lean

My truck ( 1997 ford ranger 2.3l 2wd) is displaying the code, 171 bank 1 too lean, ive cleaned MAF sensor, done plugs, wires, checked for air intake leaks, cleared code several times and it keeps coming back. the truck however runs mint, idles fine not rough at all etc... I threw a 2500 scan...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad