• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. triumphrider-1

Free hinged tonneau cover

I thought I replied to this a bit ago...but apparently not, sorry. Going off google maps, from Chicago to my house would be 338 miles and 5 hours, 16 minutes drive time.
  2. triumphrider-1

I still have it. Sorry for the late reply.
  3. triumphrider-1

Hey guys, I don't have a Ranger anymore, so looking to get this to someone that needs/wants a cover for their long bed. I had it on my 1990 long bed so I know for sure it'll fit the '89-'92s. Measures 59" wide x 86" long. Good condition with no rips or tears in the cover material. Vinyl...
  4. triumphrider-1

GM's new mid size Colorado/Canyon

Thought it was kind of interesting to see, almost reminds me of a Honda Ridgeline. http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/04/16/gm-small-pickups-on-way-in-2014/?intcmp=features
  5. triumphrider-1

calling on the RBV community again

Yeah, Redfield dropped the wide angle years back. The new scopes they have now are pretty nice. I am shooting a Remington 7400 30-06 with the Redfield Revolution (3x9-50 w/ Accu-Range recticle) and Leupold rings. Though that is more than you wanted to spent, the Revenge line might be worth...
  6. triumphrider-1

How to ruin a 2.3 Duratec

Its not the trans that governs it, the newer Fords I've had hit cut the ignition.
  7. triumphrider-1

Weird weld on axle

I'm in process of putting my 8.8 under the Ranger and figured while I was welding on the perches I would also weld the tubes to the pumpkin. My driver side axle to pumpkin: And how the passenger side started to weld: Any ideas what would cause the difference? I wire wheeled both sides...
  8. triumphrider-1

7.5 Limited slip to open

My truck started bucking pretty bad when cornering last night and this morning. So I checked the brakes then the diff; and have found my top spider gear to be "slightly trimmed" on half a dozen teeth. Is it possible to remove the S spring and pull the bad spider (or both) and run it as an open...
  9. triumphrider-1

Warn's new ZEON winch with ranger

I thought this was pretty cool. On warn's winch site the front picture is of a pre-runner Ranger with their new ZEON winch. I saw an ad in a couple of magazines with the same picture too. http://www.warn.com/truck/winches/line.shtml Thats all. :icon_twisted:
  10. triumphrider-1

Offical Knife discussion/picture thread

I have a couple of multi-tools with blades (SST, and don't cut well), but I also have a Gerber metolius fixed blade with gut hook. I like it.
  11. triumphrider-1

INFO Membership Map

Added.
  12. triumphrider-1

A note on exhaust back pressure

This was in the latest issue of Hot Rod. Since this topic comes up every now and then, I thought some of you guys might be intereested in it.
  13. triumphrider-1

Show Off Your Bow Thread

I have a Jennings Buckmaster 2000, and a Matthews DXT. No pictures of either of them at the moment though.
  14. triumphrider-1

INFO Membership Map

There used to be one, but I don't know if it was carried over in one of the server switches. Maybe one of the mods, or Jim, could enlighten us.
  15. triumphrider-1

Are the different motors for the ranger equally good?

This depends on which year the 3.0L is; it didn't get the cam synchronizer until it went to distributor-less ignition ('95 or '97, I can't remember which at the moment).
  16. triumphrider-1

Are the different motors for the ranger equally good?

If your looking to get a 3.0L, try to get one with 4.10:1 gearing. This goes very well with the motor design, similarly to the four cylinder Rangers. Longevity and the maintenance needed will vary depending on previous owners maintenance habits, as previously mentioned. Driving cycle, driver...
  17. triumphrider-1

Fabrication Supplies

Just wondering where everyone gets their supplies (spools, rods, flap wheels, cut-off wheels, etc.) from. :icon_welder:
  18. triumphrider-1

Dana 44 solid front axle swap?

Many choices. Take a look through the non-rangers axle section, or search for solid axle swaps, you'll get a lot of threads with a lot of different setups. :icon_thumby:
  19. triumphrider-1

Camper Shell Build Out

Sticking the kayak on top of the shell, or in a small trailer, would probably be the best route. I'm assuming your kayak is 10'-14' long, so only part of it will be in the bed, also exposing your other stuff to the elements.
  20. triumphrider-1

Camper Shell Build Out

MaoriExpeditions (Travis) has a nice build up of his truck, as well as a travel/expedition trailer. Truck: http://therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20626 Trailer: http://therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119162 Or are you looking to just finish the inside for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad