• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mfernandes

Front metallic build tag

I have this doubt since a while, and the other day while flushing the radiator, I saw this metal tag again. Id really like to understand the information contained on it, here it is: Its located on the radiator core support, on the right front of the truck, just behind the RH headlight as you...
  2. mfernandes

A/C fast cycling: different situation I guess

Well, this is odd and hopefully someone out here can help me. As title says, my A/C compressor is cycling too fast; 3-4 seconds on and then 2-3 seconds off, then over and over again. Please take a look at this video; THIS IS MY TRUCK RUNNING: https://youtu.be/weOkUdkwjmQ Low on R-134a...
  3. mfernandes

Question: 96 dual exhaust?

Hi pals... Since long time ago, I want a dual exhaust system for my 96 regular cab 3.0 Ranger. Question is: Is there any bolt-on kit for my truck? I know Flowmaster and Gibson offer some kits but those are for 98+ trucks, and I dont know if those will fit (98+ cabs are a couple of inches...
  4. mfernandes

96 OEM Fog light installation

Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and following this how-to you, the installer, take full responsibility if anything is damaged or messed up. If...
  5. mfernandes

Complete OEM Cruise Control Installation

Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and following this how-to you, the installer, take full responsibility if anything is damaged or messed up. If...
  6. mfernandes

How-to submition: How to install OEM A/C from scratch

7. mfernandes

96 complete OEM A/C installation... from scratch!!!

This is a guide on how to install, from scratch, all the components of the Air Conditioner in a 1996 Ford Ranger, V6 3.0 liter engine. This is not an a/c rebuild guide, this is the complete A/C system installation in a truck which was not build with a/c from factory. All the parts are original...
  8. mfernandes

96 OEM Fog lights

Hello everybody! In a couple of weeks im installing the oem fog lights to my 96! Yes! I found a set of oem brackets, thanks to edwards1687 Ive found several wiring diagrams for the Rangers, but none is 100% complete or is unclear. So, for any electrical guru out there... is my plan ok? The...
  9. mfernandes

Clutch Interlock NOT working

Hi dudes. Heres the issue: I have a 96 3.0 with manual tranny, the clutch interlock switch never worked on this truck, this means I can turn it on without having the clutch pedal pressed. Some of you told me the previous owner must have baypassed this switch. Today I looked at it, everything...
  10. mfernandes

Audiophile wiring help!!!

Well pals, heres the deal: I bought this radio, and as you can see in the attached images, it has two plugs at the back; one it the stadard ford connector and the otherone, Im 99% sure is for the stock amp and sub (please correct me if im wrong). The problem is that I dont have the factory...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad