• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 91 mazda 2600i 4x4 automatic

I have a 91 Mazda B26000I 4x4 automatic with a bad ecu, where would you recommend buying a new one. The 1 I have is only a couple of years old and was bought through a local parts store. Don't want to go there now if they won't last longer than this. P[lease recommend a source.
  2. IMRC Location

I have a 2002 2.3l, manual tranny, engine light on, gives a code P1537 Intake Runner open bank 1, truck runs fine but light drives me crazy Where is the IMRC and what does this mean Bank 1, :stirthepot:
  3. Imrc Location

I have a 2002, Ranger, 2.3L, Manual Transmission. Check engine light on , gives a code PO1537, Intake Manifold Runner open Bank 1. Does this mean the IMRC is probably bad and needs replaced ? where is it located ?
  4. reading codes pcm

I have a 2001 Ranger. 4cyl, 5 speed, Check Engine light on , when I plug my code reader in it says it can not make contact with thtruck. Reader works fine on all others so it is ok. What can cause this problem ? Thanks
  5. 94 explorer oil in radiator

My 94 Explorer 4.0 engine has oil in the radiator . checked No water in the engine oil and none in the transmission. Still runs good... leaking gasket or possible crack in heads or block... what do you think

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad