• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. project hammered squarebody update

I made a build thread on here a while back, doesn't seem to exist anymore though. So i figured since theirs a legit mini truck section on here why not. I have a 92 long bed, 2wd of course, 2.3, 5sp. I'm the second owner, first one being an old man of course that died and i somehow got the truck...
  2. tweed

I have a 2nd gen with a blue interior, my headliner and door cards are a blue paisley pattern. If I get nice bucket seats do you think I could pull off blue tweed? Even though I did the headliner and door cards myself, I can't trust myself for seats and There is a nice upholstery shop down the...
  3. Bazooka tube questions???

I was going to get bucket seats and instead if a console just put a bazooka tube in the middle of the seat. I was looking at model number bt1224dvc. Wired to 2 ohms should make it 600w rms. I was looking for a decent ( value and quality ) amp that could push 600 rms. Any suggestions? Also would...
  4. Lowering with fiberglass leafs

Can you lower trucks with fiber glass leaf springs the same way as steel?
  5. Help?

Let me start off by saying this is my first post, although I have been creeping on here a month or 2. Im new to this website, but could be seen on explorer forum under the same name. I've owned 3 1st gen explorers and a 99 mountaineer, so im not new to ford trucks. But, this IS my 1st ranger...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad