• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. snoranger

Towing a B2 on a dolly?

As said already… transfer case in neutral, trans in gear. Lock the steering. Dollys have their own pivot point and you don’t need a second one.
  2. snoranger

Mismatched headlights :(

To swap a 9004 and 9007 you just need to trim one of the 3 alignment tabs out of the housing and change 2 pins. I don’t see how they could have butchered the housing that bad… I used a razor knife when I did it to my Explorer. BUT, I guess there are people out there that can F up a free lunch.
  3. snoranger

In Bridgewater NJ for a couple days

I can give you Dirtmans number. If I had seen this earlier, I was off the past 2 days because we bought another house.
  4. snoranger

Mismatched headlights :(

What bulb did he manage to fit in there?
  5. snoranger

Need everyones input....

That makes sense… I’ve always liked electrical work.
  6. snoranger

1990 Ranger will not shift to 4x4 Low... unique situation

I didn’t read the responses, so sorry if I repeat something that was already said. If you really think the problem is that the module isn’t seeing neutral, ground the red w/ white stripe wire at the module and see if it will shift into low.
  7. snoranger

What did YOU do today?

Crystals?!?! Step 1 should have been to replace the radio.
  8. snoranger

What did YOU do today?

I know you don’t have a basement… there’s no house on your property, only Rangers.
  9. snoranger

What did YOU do today?

Try 2 sheds and a garage you can barely walk around in, and a basement for the overflow. I’m pretty confident that I could build a running vehicle from the parts I have sitting around.
  10. snoranger

What did YOU do today?

I always buy WAY more stuff than I need and think “I’ll just return whatever I don’t use”. I never return anything, pile up too much crap, and use something from the last project on the new project… so it works out perfect.
  11. snoranger

Dash piece broken off

Going by memory, that screw is the one that is hidden behind the instrument cluster. It goes up above the steering column and attaches the dash to the column mounting bracket. I don’t think that broken piece really matters too much, but without looking at everything I can’t be sure.
  12. snoranger

What did YOU do today?

Isn’t that the whole idea?!?!
  13. snoranger

Anyone do Genealogy / Ancestry?

Unfortunately no… IIRC, my aunt only killed her husband. I am related to William Dafoe. Which makes sense, he is a little crazy.
  14. snoranger

My great, great grand aunt was an axe murderer. I have copies of the news paper article in one of the binders.
  15. snoranger

My grandfather traced the family lineage back to Ancient Rome. I’m a descendant of the Roman emperor Charlemagne. He also found that part of the family came over on the Mayflower. I have about 40+ 3 ring binders full of family history.
  16. snoranger

Suicidal thoughts...

That sucks, but throat cancer can be beat. My step father was just diagnosed with throat cancer a few weeks ago… for the second time. He had it, and beat it 30+ years ago. The treatments have really come a long way since the last time he went through this.
  17. snoranger

What’s for dinner tonite!

I can only assume you didn’t finish breakfast (bowl of Cheerios) or lunch (uncooked hotdogs… cheese dogs to be a little more specific), and you’re being forced to eat them for dinner.
  18. snoranger

I Know, It's an EV

Who are you?!?!
  19. snoranger

My New House & Workshop

The house I own now has a basement that’s never had any kind of water issues in the 75 years since it was built. We’re in the process of buy a second house with a fully finished basement that’s never had any water issues, has a normal sized staircase, and has a drop ceiling to access the plumbing.
  20. snoranger

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

The 95-01 V8 Explorers came in either 2wd or AWD. None of them came in 4WD of had low range. The AWD t-case had a viscous coupler that allowed for the slip between the front and rear. They were known to go back from mis-matched tires. Even a worn out tire or 2 could cause issues over time. When...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad