• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Another Gauge Cluster Question

That black/yellow wire on pin 9 is the same on this 93 Ranger w/four cylinder motor as the schematic you posted. It is also the same as the 94 Explorer wiring at that point. I don't know if Ford handled the grounding paths thru the tach differently, but the wires in the harness are the same. I...
  2. Another Gauge Cluster Question

SenorNoob: This tach is different than the one in the video. This one has just one adjuster, and moving it from stop to stop made no appreciable difference. RonD: Could you post a link to a schematic that shows the pin positions? This is an original four cylinder vehicle, the gauge cluster...
  3. Another Gauge Cluster Question

I have a 1993 XLT Ranger, 2.3L motor, no tach in the cluster. Recently picked up a gauge cluster with tach from a 1994 Explorer, and installed it. The tach doesn't seem to show the correct RPM. Do I need to find a tach from a 1993/1994 Ranger with the four cylinder, in order to have it read...
  4. Fuel pump recommendations

Working on my 93 XLT Ranger, 2.3L, 5sp pickem-up truck. Took the silencer out of the intake plumbing, truck gained an immediate big flat spot when driving, both just above idle and out on highway. Checked the fuel pump pressure and it is 0 with KOEO. KOER it's 34# idling, speed up motor and it...
  5. 2.3 motor mounts for Courier?

Does anyone know what model and year of Courier/Ranger I could salvage motor mounts from to put a 2.3 into a 1972 Courier? I'd prefer something that would be a bolt in rather than weld in if possible. Thanks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad