• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fuel Sending Unit

Good Evening: I need a fuel sending unit for my '83 Ranger, 2.8 V6, 17 gallon tank. I've searched LMC, RockAuto, Amazon, eBay, various other sites and cannot find anything OEM. Does anyone know where I can order one? And if not OEM, what can take its place? Thanks in advance! Chris
  2. Part name/number please

Hello all, I've got an 83 Ranger 2.8 V6 and need a part number or name of the narrow pipe connecting the exhaust manifolds--engine top, behind the distributor and valve covers...i suppose i could try to repair it, but would rather buy new if possible. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  3. Knock Sensor

mine is busted, and it seems an impossible-at-best little thing to find. is it really worth the search? or am i chasing a shadow?
  4. What did I do to my C5?

Hello folks; name's Chris...bit of a hobbiest and new to this forum. I've got a problem and any help would be appreciated. First things first: Proud owner of a 1983 Ranger 4X4 2.8 V6 C5 (ok, not so proud of the C5 as you'll see why) I recently rebuilt the tranny and got everything hooked back...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad