• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Torsion Bar

Does anyone know what size the adjustment bolt is for the torsion bar key?
  2. Control arm bushings?

Does anyone know where I can get just the bushings for the upper and lower control arms on an 03 Ranger Edge 3.0, 2wd?
  3. Does anyone know?

Does anyone know the website that has the fab brackets for the front shock conversion? I have the straight shaft shock and I want to go with the eyeloop shock Procomp ES1000. Thanks
  4. Extra cat

Will an extra cat effect your horsepower or mpg?
  5. I need some info

I need to know the total number of cats that are on an 2003 ranger 3.0L. So , if anyone has the same truck please look. Thanks
  6. EGR valve?

Does anyone know if the 2003 Ranger Edge has an egr valve. I want to replace my headers with the JBA headers. Also Does anyone know what would cause my truck to run lean? :icon_cheers:
  7. Cats?

I have an 03 Ranger Edge and at 60,000 miles one of the cats melted down. It was still under warranty so Ford replaced all of the cats and the muffler. It felt fine but, now I'm getting close to 120,000 miles and there is some power loss again. I noticed that I have five cats, two off drivers...
  8. Exhuast Leak?

What are some good indications of an exhuast leak and if there is one does it effect your mpg? Thanks
  9. Best spark plug

What is the best spark plug to use and can it save gas?
  10. Shock conversion

I have a 03 ranger edge and it has the hard to find funny lokking front shocks. The shocks have a plate with two bolts on bottom and the threaded rod at the top. I want to install a regular shock any ideas?:icon_welder:
  11. Has anyone ever?

Has anyone ever taken a torrsion bar key out of a ranger? Do you need any special tools? I am trying to put some aftermarket lift keys in. Thanks.
  12. Need Help!

Is there any one that has a front skid plate on there truck? If so where does it mount to the frame? I need some measurements or pictures because I would like to make my own. Just for looks. Thanks:icon_welder:
  13. Stablizer Bar?

Some told me that I should get a stablizer bar for when I lifted my truck. This will make to were I don't feel every thing in the road. Any suggestions?
  14. 03 Differntial seal change.

Has anyone ever changed the front seal on the differntial? The Hanyes book really doesn't say any thing about this. Need help.
  15. Factory wheels on bigger tires?

I am lifting my 2003 Ranger Edge 3" and I want to use my factory wheels on the new tires. The tire size will be between a 30 and 32 undecided. Any suggestions? Has any one done a front seal on their differentail need some tips. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad