• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. DC

1994 explorer front abs bolt size

I just recently bout this explorer and the abs sensors are not hooked up what I need is the size of the bolt that hold the front sensors on as mine are MIA I need them for my speedo to work properly and my abs light to go off
  2. DC

1991 ford ranger

bout it for 600 bucks :thefinger: has the 4.0 that needed new head gaskets transmission already had a shift kit installed (from what im told cant prove it so its up in the air) has 60,000 original miles custom paint, bumpers and brush guard painted to match interior is 8 out of 10 future...
  3. DC

Has anyone put a 360 in their ranger and how do you like it I can get a pretty good deal or the motor trany and transfer I don't wana buy it if it's not a good swap Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  4. DC

99 ford f350

7.3 turbo dually 4x4 All stock only thing Im doing to it is Fix the rust Replace the driver and passenger door Get a new tailgate New mirrors Black grille Replace chrome(not a big fan of it) New wheels New head unit New paint New chip
  5. DC

Led lights problem

I just put all leds in the rear of my honda prelude. Ever since then my park lights come on when I push the brake pedal. Also my brake lamp warning light comes on only when the headlights are on. I have put the regulators on the turn signal lights but they still blink fast I do not have leds in...
  6. DC

72 mach 1 mustang

The day I got it Nice and clean The bad Major things Gotta remove the entire roof skin an put another one on and replace the left fender and strip the old paint and find the air ram internals Alot of miner things to The car sat in a barn for a few years had about a 1/2...
  7. DC

Who's got the 20s

Anybody running 20s on their lifted trucks. I have a set of to got to my ranger I already have a set of 15s with 36s on them for off road use but I Wana know how the 20s ride with 35s or 37s on them
  8. DC

Future daily driver

1987 ford ranger extended cab 4x4 standard This is it completely stock at first. First I changed the wheels Then I gave it a face lift After all that I took the bed off realized I need shock mounts hangers shackles shocks and body mounts. And needs holes fixed in the frame...
  9. DC

Places to wheel Parkersbug west Virginia

I'm building a ranger that I'm Gonna use to wheel an play but I know of no we're to go an this well not be a road queen or trailer queen
  10. DC

87 franken ranger

When I bought my truck it didn't run an the wheels didn't match an had major rust First was the 4.0 swap The one of a kind manual 5sp The new dash After I came home from deployment got the 20s on static 3/4 inch drop Before After New lights an grille
  11. DC

Dirt to street

This is my explorer As it is currently 4.0l 5spd auto transfercase Suposly 11inch lift Sitting on 36x12.50x15 super swappers All stock on the inside an under the hood Rear end is a explorer 8.8 an front is a d35 ttb Gears unknown One bad spot on rear wheel well Plans are to remove lift...
  12. DC

The Bruiser

This is my 1986 ford ranger 4x4 auto with manual transfer an the 2.9l its currently all stock excepted for the 31s. this is my baby i gave up 5 summers of my teen life to get this truck from my grandfather. i lost it about 3 years ago to the impound yard on the day before Christmas so you can...
  13. DC

anyone around parkersburg WV

is their anyone from Parkersburg or surrounding area that wheels an knows of some good trails to wheel on
  14. DC

turbo options for a 302 small block

I wana run a turbo for my 302 that im installing in my ranger its a stock block so I don't want one that well destroy my engine this truck is use for street an the mud holes an some trail riding Now the problem is that I don't know enough about turbos to save my life I don't know what size I...
  15. DC

drag wheels for 87 ranger 2wd

im building a ranger set for drag/street an ive ran into a problem with the wheels I don't know what a good set up for the front an rear ive got a 9 inch rear end narrowed 4 inches so any ideas/help would be appreciated
  16. DC

4.0 tranny makeing whining noise

i swaped my 2.9l out with a 4.0 an manual tranny an my tranny is makeing a whining noise in every gear it only stops when i push the clutch in idk wat it could be
  17. DC

4.0 swap transmision tail shaft problems

im doing a 4.0 swap into my 87 ford ranger an ive ran into a problem with my manuel tranny idk if i can swap tailshafts out of my auto into my manuel so i dont have to use the transfer casr my ranger is a 2wd not a 4x4 any help be much apreceated
  18. DC

were do i start my bag 87 ranger

i wana bag the front and rear of my 87 ranger but idk were to start or what i need so if someone can help me out id apreceate it
  19. DC

lowering help

i just bought a 87 ranger 2wd an im wanting to lower it an put 20s under it dont no wat would be the best drop any help well be aperciated.
  20. DC

20s

Im wanting to place 20s under my stock ranger but idk the best back spaceing or offset an i also dont want any rubbing going on dammaging my wheels or steering plz any help aperciated

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad