• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. fuel pump issues?

I have a 87 Bronco II that is having fuel issues. She likes to bog down after I have been on the road awhile and up to speed. I pulled over last time it happned then got back out on the road and she was fine. She also likes to bog down when pulling hills. She sat for awhile and I am trying to...
  2. brake light/rear antilock light on

I have a 87 bronco ii that I just rescently bought and the brake light and rear antilock idiot lights are on. Brakes work and she stops ok. Parking brake works. The fuel gauge also doesnt read. The temp gauge wasnt workin but got that fixed,,,,,needed a temp sending unit. Ideas of where to fix...
  3. from Iowa

Hello from Iowa....got a 87 Bronco II XLT 5 spd with 84000 orig miles. Interior great shape!!!! I know alot of people highly mod theirs but I wanna keep mine stock...hope ya'll don't mind. I might add some rims that's about it.
  4. elec. issues

Just rescently bought a 87 bronco II XLT 5 spd with 84ooo orig miles. It had sit for awhile and am working the bugs outta it. The temp gauge and gas gauge wont work. The brake and rear antilock lights are on also. The parking brake and reg brakes work fine. Sometimes the high beam light wont...
  5. Bronco II emblems

I have a 87 bronco II xlt....is it supposed to have the bucking bronco emblems?????? It just says bronco II xlt. Thanks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad