• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Desertchild

On the hunt for a rubber ball..

Hello everyone! I'm in the middle of a swap from a BW1350E to a BW1354M, and it has been interesting to say the least. But now I am nearing the end of the journey (post with pics to come), and am trying to replace small bits here and there. The first was the plastic circular "bushing" that fits...
  2. Desertchild

Looking for Auto-trans manual T-case Floor shifter parts

My Touch Drive is on it's last leg, and I'm looking to make the jump to a manual transfer case setup to use with my Automatic floor shifter. I've seen a few that come that way from the factory, and was hoping someone on here might have the parts laying around somewhere. I would need the...
  3. Desertchild

Looking for Auto-trans manual T-case Floor shifter parts

I'm not sure which forum this would be best placed in, so I'm going with this one. My Touch Drive is on it's last leg, and I'm looking to make the jump to a manual transfer case setup to use with my Automatic floor shifter. I've seen a few that come that way from the factory, and was hoping...
  4. Desertchild

4.0 swap, but keep the BII floor shifter?

Basically, I'm considering doing an explorer 4.0 swap into my 88 Bronco II. I've done a fair bit of research, and it seems everyone is split on whether the A4LD can handle the increased torque or not. If it can, fantastic; case closed, I'll keep my A4LD and my fancy floor shifter. If it can't...
  5. Desertchild

Dana 35, Camber bushings not helping?

I'm not sure how to describe this, so I'll do my best. My '88 BII used to be lifted with aftermarket coils, and a set of spacers (poor man's lift), and so the I-beams were at very steep angles, and the camber was positive at even a 4 degree adjustment. Well, this last week, I put a proper lift...
  6. Desertchild

D35 Radius arm pivot or not?

I dropped my D35 from my Bronco II to put a lift kit on it, and everything went well, until I started to bolt the axle back up: The radius arm on the passenger side of the axle is rigid, and does not pivot where it is bolted up to the axle, while the driver side radius arm is able to swing back...
  7. Desertchild

No fuel.. No idea..

Okay, so I got an 88 B2 2.9 about a month ago that was in a wreck, and needed a new front axle. The guy I bought it from started it for me, and I bought it for cheap. Before I started the project, I started it again, so I KNOW it was working. I took off the old axle, and threw a Dana 35 under it...
  8. Desertchild

My thoughts on my B2 project!

Hey everyone! I've bee thinking a lot about my B2, trying to decide what I what to do with it once I have it running. It's an 1988, manual 4WD, and is fuel injected, so all questions I might ask will be with these things in mind. If there is any additional info needed I will get it and post it...
  9. Desertchild

Hello all!

Hi! I'm new to the ranks of TRS, and would just like to introduce myself! I grew up in the deserts of Southern Arizona with my family on my grandparent's farm. My family has been a Ford family for as long as I can remember. My grandpa had an old Ranger for a work truck, my uncle used to take...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad