• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Pinion Seal - Need help ASAP

Hey guys, I have to get this truck done today, and don't know what is going on. I'm installing a new pinion seal and I can't get the flange to pull flush. I have it on as tight as I could hand tighten it, and quickly hit it w/ an impact (not much cause I didn't think I should have to yet) and...
  2. Parking Brake/Adjuster Spring

There is a torsion spring that attaches to the parking brake lever somehow, but I don't remember how, and I can't find any info. Can someone please tell (preferably show) me how this spring goes in??? Also, does the thin washer go behind the anchor plate? Thanks...
  3. Broke Teeth - 4.10, L/S, 8.8, 2001

Guys and gals... I need some help! I'm reasonably mechanically inclined, however I am not the most knowledgeable. What started out as replacing the oil pan gasket on my daily driver '01 Ranger XLT, 4x4 led to me seeing a screw in my tire. This led to me seeing what I thought was brake fluid on...
  4. Torsion bar REMOVAL

I searched everywhere, and can't find the info I am looking for, so I hope you guys can help. I need to remove the torsion bar from my LCA. Which way does it slide out (towards the front or rear) and is it just a big hammer and pound away to remove it? My manual says to slide it out, but that is...
  5. Intro from NC

Hey folks! Wanted to drop a quick intro since I was asking for advice on the forums. '01 Ranger XLT. 3" body lift, 33x12.5 R15 BFG AT KOs. Been playing a few times, but mostly just my daily driver, pulling the boat, and hauling the four wheeler when I am lucky enough to go (which has been ages.)...
  6. Recommended Lower Control Arm (01 XLT 4x4)

I need to replace the ball joints, tie rod ends, and control arm bushing on my '01 Ranger. I've decided to just replace the entire lower control arm because it isn't much more money and is a lot easier for me. My truck is 99.9% daily driver, and once in a blue moon I get a chance to do some...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad