• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ken the BEAST

low power runs rough

My 87 supercab 2.9 runs rough and is lacking pretty bad in the power department. (i floor it and it barely even accelerates). I have had this problem for a while. I have replaced the dist. cap and rotor, the tfi plugs and wires, throttle position sensor and i am extremely frustrated and out of...
  2. Ken the BEAST

87 ranger 4x4 electronic shift problems

I have a 87 Ranger and i the guy i got it from told me the electronic shift switch is bad. I replaced that and i am getting nothing. i am getting power to the switch but when i press it i get nothing. I dont know if it is the motor on the t-case or if it is the control module or my other switch...
  3. Ken the BEAST

best manual trans for 302 swap?

I want to swap my 2.9 in my 87 ranger for a 302 and im not sure what specific tranny/ transfer case to use. I want manual trans and transfer case and i would love to have a granny gear for climbing. I want a durable one because i will eventually stroke out my 302 to a 347. Any suggestions?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad