• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. clunk/click in 4x4

have a 89 ext ca b 4x4 elect transfer case and less than a year ago replaced the motor. well i got under it taped the motor with a dead blow and kick on, but now have new problem. every couple rotations theres a clunk/click. ive have solid axles with bad front u joints and it made the noise all...
  2. 4x4 No workie

4x4 Now workie but theres a clunk/ click i have a 89 ext ca b 4x4 elect transfer case and less than a year ago replaced the motor. well i got under it taped the motor with a dead blow and kick on, but now have new problem. every couple rotations theres a clunk/click. ive have solid axles with...
  3. What size tire is this???

Says Daytona Super Stag N78-15 i bought it bc the guy said it was a 30x9.5 but have never seen this on a tire and i got a good deal on it with great tread. thanks will
  4. 89 4x4 cd player dash kit

ive been all ove trying to find the right one and have struckout every time any help of were or part # would be great thanks
  5. torque specs?

does anyone have a link to torque specs? I need it for U-bolts, bed mounts, front leaf spring hanger and rear also shackle specs. thanks
  6. Break in period?

just replaced entire clutch on my 89 2.9 4x4 and have never broke a new clutch in on a truck what is a reasonable break in time? plz n thnx will
  7. 89 2.9 clutch hydraulic line replacement

I have a 89 4x4 2.9 5 speed and replaced the clutch and turns out needed a line to , well the new line is very very diferent any advive/ pics in how to install the master cyl with the new line would be greatly apreciated, thanx will
  8. Any members in the lower eastern Michigan/ toledo area

Im lookn for anyone in dundee, ida, petersburg, temperance, bedford, lambertville, or toledo interested in helping a brother with his truck or even hanging out and going riding. any responses would be great thanx my name is will and i live in temperance, mi
  9. weak clutch

I just had the clutch replaced on my 89 4x4 ext cab ranger with a 2.9 auto 4x4 and ther is alot of play in the clutch pedal. what can i do to get more clutch pressure im not framiliar with it and had it done by someone that i had to fight with to get the truck back so i cant ask him what has...
  10. Annoying Sqeaking starting to worry me

i have a 97 3.0 5 speed with like 185xxx, i had just reaplaced the alternator last week with a new belt, then still sqeeking, so today i went and got tensioner and idler pulleys hoping to fix the sqeak no dice 40 bucks down the drain all the gauges read good i have know idea, i was thinking the...
  11. FML clutch problems

so my 89 ext cab with a 2.9 needed a new clutch so from the begining its been nothing but trouble with bolts snaping or having to cut em off. so im trying to seperate the transfer case from the tranny and it wont come apart fro some reason. and the tool i have to undo the hydraulic line doesnt...
  12. Please help with my problem

I recently purchaced a 89 ext cab 4x4 with a 2.9 5 speed i belive is the fm 146 and its electronic 4 wheel drive. It was a one owner truck low miles and little rust and i got it for a steal at 450$ from a kid that knew nothing about trucks. The problem im having is u can put it into any gear and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad