• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Radio static

The radio was fine before I installed the amp/sub..ran the Power & Remote on the right side, RCAs on left side. Checked the antenna, and it's plugged in fine. Unplugged the RCAs, still fuzzy. Anyone else had this problem?
  2. Yet another color change..

I know, I know this has got to be getting old..lol.. you guys do real nice work! Thinking about painting the ole 98, Silver on top with a Gun Metal Gray on bottom..what ya'll think? Gonna put on a small lift and bigger tires one of these days
  3. Camper Tops

Yay or Nay on the Camper Tops? I'm looking for one..my wife has never been camping (she's a little southern bell too..imagine that..) and I'm an avid deer hunter..so I'm thinking putting a camper top on the bed of my '98 would be quite nice. What are good (cheap) brand camper tops? I think I'm...
  4. Ford color change - what did I do wrong?

Here's a picture of the Ford logo I tried to change colors of - someone tell me what I did wrong!
  5. Eddie Bauer edition

Anybody else have an Eddie Bauer Ranger? What does yours look like? Looking for ideas for my truck
  6. 2WD with a little offroad?

Not sure where to put this, so i'll just stick it here. I recently purchased a 1998 2WD Ranger with 109,000 miles; I had been looking for a 4x4 ranger for quiet sometime but couldn't find one in my price range (with decent mileage). The only offroading i'm planning on doing is during hunting...
  7. LED Dome Light

Thinking about replacing my Domelight bulb with a Green LED lightbulb to match the stereo/dash. Not sure which ones to get..or really the difference between the 3. superbrightlights.com says 921-x12, 921-x9, t13-x6. Has anyone done this? How do you like your results?
  8. 93 leveling kit fit 98?

I had a 93 Ranger, bought a leveling kit for it but never installed it...would the leveling kit fit my new-to-me 98 Ranger?
  9. Hey Ya'll from down in GA

Just got a new ride; 98 Ranger 4.0 4door 2wd. 109k miles, pretty stokEd about this new lil ride. I don't really have any plans for it as of yet; tell me what y'all think I should do. Pics up in a few
  10. 3.0 or 4.0?

How much do you prefer the 4.0 to the 3.0? Here's a little background info: i'm 20 years old, an avid hunter, I'm married with a two year old daughter. I have found a 2001 3.0 ranger with opening side doors - 3500. I have also found a 1998 4.0 ranger with no opening side doors for 4000. 3.0 has...
  11. Help me out, guys!

I have a 93 Ranger V6 3.0. I don't want to "jack it up" because it's not a 4x4, but I also don't want it to be stock or trashy. When I bought the truck the guy threw in a leveling kit, so I may put that on. List of thing I want to do so far: Paint job (it looks like it's been spray painted...
  12. Sound like a transmission issue?

When I first crank my '93 ranger early in the morning, it will go up to about 45 mph in Drive then won't shift. If I put it in '2' it will shift just fine, then i'll put it back in Drive after it's warmed up. Has anyone else had this issue?
  13. Few questions for '93

I bought a 93 extended cab 3.0 V6 Ranger, and it drove fine until I changed the transmission fluid and a carrier bearing. Since those two were replaced, it has vibrated tremendously around 40 mph. Before and afterwards it's fine. Another thing I've noticed is like a screeching sound (it kind of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad