• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. cavibird2005

Thinking about taking a road trip in my Old Ford

So I need to go to Little Rock Arkansas for training (Work). And Im thinking Im going to drive my 1991 F150 the 1,000 Miles one way to get there. :icon_hornsup: The boss man offered to fly me, but to be completely honest after the flight I took from Ramstein Air Force Base in Germany to...
  2. cavibird2005

My 150 is BROKE please help!

pulling out of the local arby's (I love a good roast beef) something just snapped under the truck, and all of a sudden my front left tire is draggin on the inner fender! :pissedoff: I limped the old girl home. I think its just a bushing on the arm that connects the lower A to the frame. Unsure...
  3. cavibird2005

Taller Gears for Better MPG?

So I'm thinking about swapping out the rear end in my 94 F150 for better MPG's. Currently has the 3.55 (Standard for the Northland Edition F150) And I'm getting 13mpg out of it. Has a 5.0 and is running new plugs, wires and air filter. Cap and rotor apeared fine. Whats my best bet to get the...
  4. cavibird2005

The 88's got issues

My truck runs great and has all the power it should, when its cold. Once it gets up to temp however it looses its nuts. Clutch In, if I floor it takes about a sec to get to 3K rpms. And wont go any higher than 3800. Also THUMPS at Idle, like a worn out 235. If I shut it off let it sit for a...
  5. cavibird2005

Wheels decisions decisions

I own the 88 shown left.. I purchased a set of keystones to run on it in the summer.. But now I am thinking about maybe running some Chrome Moons, or Baby Moon Hubcaps on Blue Rims (matching Blue of course) Anyone running Moons on a 1st Gen? Pics are greatly appreciated. Or what are are you...
  6. cavibird2005

Wheel Options??

I have the 88 shown to the left. I had purchased a set of Keystone Classics for it... But now I'm thinking maybe some Full Baby Moons? Chrome Baby Moons to be exact. Does anyone have a set of baby moons on a 1st gen? Pics are greatly appreciated! :icon_cheers: Everybody!
  7. cavibird2005

Release/Pilot Bearings

Anyone having issues w/ after market throw out bearings? From the people I've spoken too it seems to be a real issue. My truck only has 12k or so on a Brand New Pressure plate, friction disk, slave cylinder, and throw out bearing. The throw out started making noise today :bawling: looks like...
  8. cavibird2005

Tick Fix?

So I recently purchased my 1st Ranger, Had S10's b4 this. Don't think I'm goin back either The truck only has 81k on it and was ticking something terrible. So I drained the oil and put 1 qt ATF and 3qt of oil in to clean things up. I'm going to drive it this way all week and change the oil and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad