• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. cranks and wont start... but it runs?

I have a 87 ranger with a carbed 302 and AOD. It ran fine when I parked a year ago. Well Im trying to get it running again but im having an ignition issue. When starting the truck it wont get spark when cranking, but I noticed that I will get a single spark or to, when I let off the starter...
  2. B2 tailgate question

Has anybody ever modified there tailgate so that you could open it from the inside? I go muddin alot, and being able to open the rear hatch from the inside to hook a strap up would be nice. It would be nice to someone elses setup before I give it a try.
  3. My Starter doesnt like Water

I had a problem last night that when my starter got submerged for a second it didn't want to work right. The motor turned fine but didn't want to engage the flywheel. So i did the old "tap the starter with a hammer" trick and it worked fine. So i know its not a bad spot on the fly wheel. So...
  4. NXD 5150 signing in!

First off awesome site, ALOT of great info on the tech pages ive read! Anyways, this is my daily driver. 2004 Ranger FX4 (thats my freinds TJ) This is my new wheelin rig I picked up a month ago. Its not staying stock for long. 1990 Bronco II 4x4 5-speed Eddie B
  5. What did I buy here?

I picked up this lift kit for a RBV recently for cheap but dont know much about it. It didnt come with any hardware or front coils. So any help identifying who made it and what else may be missing would be great.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad