• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Legal Advice

November 1st I was in a parking lot in 2nd gear with no gas just the clutch out crawling (4.11 gears 265/75/16 tires), and around a bad turn to go to the back of a building a lady was behind a snowbank. I braked hard but still tapped her and she went down. I called 911, the cops showed up...
  2. Spark Plugs!

I know on the newer mazda 3.0's if you dont run the expensive plugs it burns out the computer or so my old boss said. I have motorcraft cheap plugs in my 3.0 will I have any problems?
  3. Simple rebuild questions

Im rebuilding the 3.0 out of my 2000 since it blew a rod. while taking the engine apart I noticed when the previous owner put the heads on he had the head gaskets reversed (passenger side had the left gasket, drivers side had the right). I also noticed at the front and rear on the block on...
  4. Underwater Welding?

Anyone do this as a career? I got padi open water certified when I was 12-13, and went to college for welding. I dont think I want to turn wrenches for the rest of my life so I sent for some more information from welders academy in NJ. Its pretty expensive so if anyone has any experience Id...
  5. 3.0 swap

I put the rod through the oil pan on my 2000 3.0 with flex fuel. All the junk yards around dont have the flex fuel engine. Can I swap in a non flex fuel 3.0 into my truck? It does have the flex fuel module delete on it.
  6. oil pressure

On my 3.0 I have a squeeling that I strongly believe is the belt or tensioner, today idling at a stop light I noticed the squeeling went away and the oil pressure guage started flickering between none to the middle. If I rev the truck a little it stays normal. The temperature was a humid 85...
  7. Engine noise after top end rebuild

I just bought a 2000 ranger, the previous owner put brand new heads on it, and I assembled the intake. I ran it today it runs great I have good oil pressure, it revs right up to rev limiter at idle, no CEL's, no smoke, and it made enough power to chirp second gear and pulls well (5 speed). It...
  8. 2000 top end

Hey guys I'm new here, I bought a 2000 ranger with a 3.0 flex fuel to build into a mild trail rig, and to get rid of my $350 car payment. The truck had a stuck valve so the heads were replaced, and I guess after the lower intake was put back on the previous owner saw the lifter retainers in the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad