• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. np205

overhaul questions

Rebuilding a friends 3.0 after oil pressure lost from cam sensor gear dying. My question is the oil ring when all 3 parts are in is real snug, won't turn freely. Anyone ever have this problem before??? Do I need different oil rings???? Next Q is about the cam sensor and lining it up right. I...
  2. np205

Anybody reload?

Reload for all my stuff, my dad's and father-in-law.
  3. np205

It's a sad day in mudville

Well, I sold my ranger today :sorrysign: But I got a new work and hunting truck that fit better 95 Powerstroke, 5 speed, Xtra cab, 4X4.:yahoo: So, it'll be ok, I hope.
  4. np205

The gun thread...

Nice choice
  5. np205

My Job, I get High

Work today, I'm the guy in the light colored shirt. Ate lunch at over 100 ft up. Got down with a spotlight. Real pain in the butt.
  6. np205

Deer hunting

Got a spike, gotta go look for an elk on sunday.
  7. np205

what to do with ABS

Same color as mine. I got my tuner from Bama Chips. I think it was about 375.00
  8. np205

what to do with ABS

cool, sounds good. Now I just need to build my shop to start working.
  9. np205

what to do with ABS

Sounds good. Was wondering about a proportioning valve mabey. I like the idea of taking out the controller.
  10. np205

what to do with ABS

I'm just curious what people did with there ABS when they put in strait axles???? Looking to do some work and wanting to know what the options are. Thanks, Owen
  11. np205

trouble code

got a 0420 something about the cat?? anybody know what???
  12. np205

Time to go for the Gusto

Well I went out wheeling yesterday and I went where the jeep, sami, and toyota with no body went. :yahoo: Only one problem, I have a body and it used to be semi strait. :shok: Wife wasn't to happy :pissedoff:. But now I know what I have to do. Tube bed with a dovetailed rear end. Along with...
  13. np205

Full Width D44 v. Shortened D44

If you want to get rid of the 4.88's let me know ;), I'll take them off your hands.
  14. np205

The gun thread...

300, not so bad, 338 that kinda hurts, benelli (not spelled right probably) 12 gauge with 3 1/2 in mags semi auto, THAT don't feel good.
  15. np205

2.8 piston Question for 2.9's

I've searched and read what I've found on here but has anyone actually swapped the 2.8 pistons into their 2.9 and what was involved and how did it turn out???? :icon_confused: Thanks,:icon_pepsi: Owen :icon_welder:
  16. np205

door locks

I've got a new truck (1990) that doesn't have the key for the door locks. Can I get a number or something to get a key or do I need to get new door lock cylinders and a key? Thanks, Owen
  17. np205

Shock valving

Looking at new front shocks and was looking at the Bilstein 5150's and wondered what valving to get for a ranger front end with 6" skyjacker springs. Their valving is 255/70 or 170/60? Any Ideas or just go with some pro-comp MX6's??? Thanks, Owen
  18. np205

Newer automatics

Looking to get a Sporttrac to have 4 doors for hauling the kids around. Will either get a strait axle or dixon bros. Just wondering if the auto's hold up ok and what improvements to make to them to make them. Will stay with 33's if dixon bros, but 35's if axled.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad