• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. smash9002

First post in awhile.. saved a jeep today w/pics

It's been so long since I have wheeled my B2 I almost forgot what it was like! My friend has been on a mission to get his jeep stuck and finally succeeded today. We were a few miles from the highway and had to walk out and call my dad! Took a few yanks, but got him out: Now I'm stuck...
  2. smash9002

Thinking of going straight axle..

Im thinking about going straight axle in my 89 b2.. I want to use leaf springs and would like it to be high pinion. What are my options?
  3. smash9002

Finally! 89 B2 wheelin pics!

Finally got my rig down to Hollister today!
  4. smash9002

Added a new 4wd to my driveway...

and Im in love with it!
  5. smash9002

Push-button 4wd not working!

Ok so I need some advice, I cannot get my push-button 4wd to work in my 89 B2. It was working, but in some brilliant stroke of genius I threw away the controller and wiring harness, thinking it was for the abs. Today I pulled the harness and controller from my '90 b2 parts truck, which shifted...
  6. smash9002

Short B2 video, Hollister, Ca

Here's a short clip of me wheelin my old 87 B2, man do I miss that thing... At least she went to a good home. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaY3XgIM7BE
  7. smash9002

Electric t-case control

I have an 89 B2 with the electronically shifted t-case. Is there any way to run the wires from under the dash directly to the case without using the controller that is normally mounted rearwards of the driver side door? Or do I need the computer-looking thing? My bronco has a chopped top, and...
  8. smash9002

My 89 Bronco II

This is my third Bronco II, the first was an 87, the second a 90 bought for parts, and now my third is an 89. When I bought it, it had 254,000 miles on it! The motor is a 93 Explorer 4.0L with 165,000 miles. It came with a 4" Duff lift with extended radius arms, long link traction bars, and...
  9. smash9002

To chop or not to chop?

I recently bought this Bronco in Pacifica, and it's got major rust on and around the drip rails due to a crappy paint job. Here is a link to my pics: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2644991/5 I was going to repair everything with fiberglass, and I think it's all do-able, but now I really just...
  10. smash9002

4.0/fm146- bad combination?

I just bought a 4.0 swapped 89 B2. It came with an fm146 that was howling, so I swapped it in my driveway with a good fm146, and now it drives great.. Can this tranny hold up to a 4.0? Or am I just going to need to swap in an m50?
  11. smash9002

Yo

Hey everyone! My name is doug! Excited about joining a new forum, I hope I can meet some cool RBV owners on here! Im from the the east bay, moraga specifically, in california. I have an 89 Bronco II that is my 3rd Bronco II, and I love working on these things almost as much as I do wheeling...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad