• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Punisher

Rattler Waterfall Climb

Hey thought you guys might enjoy a video of me climbing this infamous water fall at the SMORR Park.....
  2. Punisher

Punisher's Shop....other builds

Ok here is the first one, it started out as an S10, my buddy built it origianlly for a mud truck, then like myself he conveted to rocks and started making a crawler out of it.
  3. Punisher

My "other" build pics?

I have been busy this winter building a couple other rigs, they are not RBV's though, I didnt know if you guys would be interested in seeing them or not, they are chevys but I think you would enjoy. Let me know if you are interested, if so then where is the proper place I should post em? Jason
  4. Punisher

The Punisher

Owner: Jason Raney Hometown: Doniphan MO Rig: 1988 BroncoII Up to date specs: 88' B2, chopped top, dovetailed bed, strecthed wheelbase to 115", coils and fourlinked front and rear, rockwells, welded, custom double beadlock wheels, full 4wheel hydro steering, 44" TSL's in front, 44"Boggers...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad