• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. DisturbedESV

Centralia, WA - 03/14/10

Here's the basics... usually there's a group that meets outside of Portland and a group that meets in Tacoma to drive in together... I'll edit later with details of those when they become available.... Date: 3/14/10 (Sunday this time) Meet at Harolds Burger Bar: 727 South Gold Street in...
  2. DisturbedESV

MEET - Centralia, WA

Hey everyone!! Got a meet going for Nov. 8th.. meeting around 12 I think at Harolds Burger Bar at 727 South Gold Street in Centralia WA. Some R-Fers have done this a few times... get some burgers, go take pics, then have some beers... anyone who can make it would be great!!
  3. DisturbedESV

Newbie from Seattle

Hey everyone! I had a '99 Ranger for a few years and absolutely loved it so I recently bought an '08. I'm from the Seattle area and here mostly to find out if anyone knows of any meet-ups in my area. I love seeing what everyone's done to their trucks... even though I haven't had much time to do...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad