• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. cman24

new to me car

98 vw gti vr6 full leather interior all power options 5 speed. selling my ranger and decided to get this car have some plans for this thing. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  2. cman24

Scored a freebie today

No pics but I got a Free High-lift jack today that's brand new and never been used. My buddy bought it for his jeep and last year got rid of it so he had it sitting in his shed and today asked me if i wanted it and i couldn't say no so i took it haha.
  3. cman24

My Axial Honcho

Thought i would start my own thread. Things done: aluminum links and steering added dingo flares(need to be trimmed) wheel weights Plans: proline titus wheels with weights new tires still not sure but leaning towards proline super swampers scale accessories possibly a new body later on...
  4. cman24

She is lifted

4 inch rough country lift Before with the old tires Uploaded with ImageShack.us After with new tires :) Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  5. cman24

damn rough country

so i ordered a kit from rough country through a local offroad shop like a month ago and my friend did also and they were suppose to be here last friday and didnt show up today either. Well it turns out they werent even shipped yet and the guy at the shop was really pissed and yelled at the guy...
  6. cman24

to lift 4 inches or not to that is the question?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us here is how she sits now i have mud terrain tires now and the newer style mirrors but other than that this is the way it sits i wanna get the rough country 4 inch kit but do you think it would look bad with the 235/75/15s
  7. cman24

Check it out

scored these today at the junkyard they are eddie bauer edition leather seats got them for 50 bucks now i just need some regular cab 60/40 seat brackets Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  8. cman24

will these fit

i have a 94 ford ranger single cab with a solid bench seat im gonna do a bucket seat swap and was wondering if these will work? i know what's needed for the conversion but just curious if these will? http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pts/2534572851.html
  9. cman24

junkyard run

my friend and i are gonna be hitting up some junk yards on thursday and i have a 94 ford ranger std cab short bed 2wd. now i have a full bench seat and wannna swap to bucket seats what exactly do i need and some ideas for parts i should also pickup would be awesome i just want some ideas for...
  10. cman24

Hurst FTW!!!

Got it put in today and man that thing is awesome waiting on the shifter cupholders to come in so i can get those on too but here it is eat your hearts out haha just kidding but i love it and i havent even driven it yet cause i cant but my dad did and he was like i can tell the difference...
  11. cman24

look what i scored

truck didnt come with cup holders and just won this for 10 bucks now combine this with my yet to be installed hurst shifter and i'll be a happy guy http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320693430553
  12. cman24

anyone around skagit vally

Im new to this forum i migrated here from ranger-forums
  13. cman24

coil question

So a couple september's ago i got some skyjacker leveling coils from summit and at first it looked good now my front end sags and its not leveled anymore so anybody know what i can do to make it level again without doing major modifications?
  14. cman24

New to this forum

Not new to the ranger scene but im a member at ranger-forums and thought id come over here too thought id say hi

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad