• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. greatwolf222

91 2.3 Ranger Automatic transmission help

hey guys its been awhile but i just bought a 91 ranger today for $500 and remembered my login so here we go, this 91 ranger has alot of little problems but the major deal is the transmission isnt shifting right, the guy said the motor is newer and torque coverter but i noticed when shifting out...
  2. greatwolf222

My goal setup, how much hp do you think it will make, and how fast?

i have a 92 ranger i own it its mine and it has no rust. so of course im going to deck it out, i am wanting to do a few thiings but not turbo or boring it out. everyone tells me in the 2.3 all the powers in the heads they say if i port and polish them it would be a huge hp gain. im not so sure...
  3. greatwolf222

Gears Help i have 3.73 want to go to 4.10 or even 4.56???

i have a 92 ranger 2WD 5 speed manual 2.3. i work for domnios driving all over the city. 3.73 gears seem very high for city driving even with 14'' tires and i never go over 60MPH. so given my job i want better MPG and i wanna be the fastest one off the line (or light) in my case. so i was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad