• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. crossbreeding RBV's

how hard would it be to throw all the 4x4 crap from a late 90"s exploder into my 87 Ranger?? also it has the electric t-case, how hard would that be to rig up?? i just want it to work..rednecking it would be fine.
  2. body swap

i have a 87 ranger longbed std cab, and i would love an ext cab, just so happens my buddy has an 88 ext cab with a shortbox that got into a front end collision and totaled the front sheet metal. Would the ext cab and box swap onto my 87 frame? and would i be able to use 87 sheetmetal on a 88 cab?
  3. 31' on a 2wd

what whould i need to do to be able to fit 31" tires on an 87 ranger 2WD? a 3" body lift is definatly in the plans..just not yet..
  4. max tire size

what is the max tire size i can fit on my 87 ranger 2wd, without them going through the wheel well when i hit a pothole? also how many body mount locations are on the same ranger???
  5. new guy with an 87 ranger

hello, i joined late last night, and wanted to hit the sack before i wrote this. i am getting an 87 Ranger STX 2wd 2.9 5spd on monday. all it needs is a fuel pressure regulator. will it run without one? i want to make shure it runs on monday. I hope it is a nice truck. i am the only ford guy...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad