• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. canyoncritter

alignment how to's

will need list. a roll of kite string, or other type of thin string,thread if your eyes are good enuff. This last time I used the string from a hard ball, from under the leather hyde the dog was chewing on. enuff to go out 4 feet from the tires. long ways. 4 jack stands all same brand and...
  2. canyoncritter

94 r134a high side port R&R

94ranger 4.0L R134a a/c .bought truck with the a/c not working.P/o said something about the high psi switch leaked,and it did. so changed that out. vacumed down the system and it held a vaccum for 3 days. Awsome.... went to my local manny,moe and jerk off, and got a few can of r134,$14.99...
  3. canyoncritter

y-pipe

picked up a 94 ranger 4.0L 4x4 5spd. It needs a new y pipe. PO striped out the right side 02 bung. what all years will work. the 94 has 2, 02 sensors.(right and left bank) where my 91 has only one. is there a diffrence between the auto and std's in the y pipe?
  4. canyoncritter

freaking Al gore........

So yesterday(sunday) and saturday were both nice sunny hot days.Perfect weather for being a perv and going to the beach and looking at women in bikinni's and what not.........But I had to work.But I get today, and tuesday off. Wake up all ready to head for the beach with sun, to find its cool...
  5. canyoncritter

auto sterring column in to 5spd...and tilt

my truck 91 ranger 5spd 4x4 no frills. no tilt, crusie etc.custom ign by a failed car theif. cant get the ign cylinder out. tryed drilling it on out, tried drilling the "lock/catch" pin...no luck. found a 91 ranger auto, w/ tilt, so Im told wasnt 100% sure. has the key etc for a fair price...
  6. canyoncritter

taking apart resi shock.

first pull the shock off the truck, duh... make sure the rod is pulled up as far it is will go(extended), this will make you're life easier king or the knock off kings, You will need to leave the charge, or hit them with a few pounds (30 psi or so)of shop air to pull the dust cap.if you...
  7. canyoncritter

DJ safety

Dj safety, I bought a pair of limit straps from them not long ago.Their customer service over the phone was great, the limit straps are great,shipping was crazy fast. And cheaper than all the other brands I could find by a few bucks. http://www.djsafety.com/index.html So if your in the...
  8. canyoncritter

good bye public land....

wilderness land, = no OHV's no trucks,dirt bikes etc etc......so who all dose this affect here in their off road habits?.... gives a semi run down on what land was taken http://energy.senate.gov/public/_files/publiclandsomnibusbill2009.pdf march 26 2009 2:00PM PICKERINGTON, Ohio -- By a...
  9. canyoncritter

NRA, free membership

http://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/
  10. canyoncritter

Stop the ban....youth bikes and ATV's

Join the effort to stop the ban on youth motorcycles and ATVs. The links and letter-generators found here will help you send an important message to legislators and regulators. Please use them. And please encourage others to visit this site and do what they can, too...
  11. canyoncritter

a rule Im not aware of?

Is there a rule Im not aware of, that states that if someone makes assumptions about you,or something you have for sale your not allowed to defend yourself over it?
  12. canyoncritter

baja 1000 weatherman live

thanks to race-dezert.com you can listien tot he baja 1000 live from the weather man.
  13. canyoncritter

hard line route

blah figured it out.....
  14. canyoncritter

just venting

This stinks worse than burnt shock oil. I have been waiting on this company to send me a part for next to ever now.First they send the wrong part..cause they couldnt figure out what was beign asked for...the part this company makes has pretty simple terms for their parts.(Starting to think...
  15. canyoncritter

What don't you like about aftermarket brakelines

Ok, first off I want to make it CLEAR I'm NOT trying to sale product.At this time.IF/when that time comes I will contact Jim first. Right now I'm just looking for feed back. I would assume no one would have a problem with trying to get a better product out at a fair price.And yes they will be...
  16. canyoncritter

brake lines, what dont you like

Ok, first off I want to make it CLEAR I'm NOT trying to sale product.At this time.IF/when that time comes I will contact Jim first. Right now I'm just looking for feed back. I would assume no one would have a problem with trying to get a better product out at a fair price.And yes they will be...
  17. canyoncritter

made me laugh

made me laugh pretty good. http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/canyoncritter/?action=view&current=whenthewifedoesntlisten.flv
  18. canyoncritter

ranger GT anyone....so cal 1500

found this in graigslist........ http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/cto/795713977.html 89 Ranger GT - $1500 (SD) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reply to: sale-795713977@craigslist.org Date: 2008-08-13, 5:43PM PDT 1989 Ranger GT. V6, 5spd...
  19. canyoncritter

Environmentalists Oppose New Co2 Scrubber Idea

ENVIRONMENTALISTS OPPOSE NEW CO2 SCRUBBER IDEA Scientists at Columbia University are developing a carbon dioxide (CO2) scrubber device that removes one ton of CO2 from the air every day, says the Heartland Institute. While some see the scrubber as an efficient and economical way to reduce...
  20. canyoncritter

my junk pile

1991 ranger 4x4 4.0L 5spd long bed 4.56 gears 33 inch bfg at's front pre ko's rears ko's 15x7 outlaw 2 rims autohubs for the time,(they were free)still havent found the one the nephew dug a grave for. little spawn of chucky! Autofab middle of the road d35 6inch kit w/ beam reenforcement's...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad