• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 93 engine in 97 truck

Ok guys I have searched for two days and haven't been able to answer my questions. I bought a 97 ranger 2.3 that needs an engine. I have a low mileage 93 2.3 sitting in my shop. I was wondering if this swap will work. I already found out that the 97 has a cam sensor and where the 93 does not and...
  2. 89 Ranger 2.3 miss and shows half the rpms on tach.

I have been having a problem with my truck for quite sometime. The truck used to pull very hard and have lots of power for a 2.3 it surprised me when i bought it. I started driving it daily and one day i was driving and the tach started jumping around and the truck would missfire with the...
  3. 89 ranger choosing wheels with explorer rear end.

I have a first gen ranger with a full length explorer rear end. It is dropped 4'' in the rear and i am running 16x8 cobra r replicas with 255/60's. I have around 2.5'' between the top of fender well and the tire. Im afraid it is gonna hit. I need some suggestions on wheels and tire size. can...
  4. The ultimate sas swap combination??

I have a 1989 Ford b2 4x4 with a d35 front and 7.5 rear. I see alot of threads where people say if you did it again you would run a different setup and i see alot of people who love their setup. I want to lift my b2 enough to clear 35's and have some flexing room. I want to hear your opinion on...
  5. 1989 b2 lift questions??

Ok i have a 1989 b2 that sits stock. I was wondering which way is the easiest way to lift it? I would really like to go with sas but i can't really get any information on how exactly how the swap works and how to lift after the conversion. I want to run a 302 ho and five speed transmission with...
  6. 89 ford ranger 2.3 cutting out bad.

I have an 89 ford ranger 2.3. It was an automatic when i got it but i converted it to a 5 speed. It runs like crap and gets 16mpg. When you take off it spits and sputters and backfires until you give it full throttle then it pulls good. It idles around 500 rpm and dies when you stop. i bought...
  7. 88 ford ranger 302ho and t5 swap!!

I have been gathering stuff here and there trying to get everything for my swap. I am gonna run the following set up. 302 ho motor 94 model t5 tranny fuel injection w/maf explorer brackets/ belt system 3 core radiator vert mounts Can you use the slave cylinder from the 4cyl or which one should...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad