• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. pillen140

Its been real...

Well, never thought I'd do it... But I traded in the ranger. Its been a while since I've been on here because of my work, but this was always my favorite forum. Loved my truck and never planned on getting rid of it, but it was getting rusty.... The one thing that I couldn't fix! Had it for about...
  2. pillen140

winch/bumper mounts....

Well, getting ready to finally build my front bumper pretty soon, was wondering if you guys had some pics of how you guys attached yours to the frame, just trying to get different design ideas. Especially because of my body lift. I'm thinking about cutting the frame horns, mounting the winch...
  3. pillen140

sloth on a speed boat

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=0FN9MJrcqCg Thought this was hilarious! http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=0FN9MJrcqCg
  4. pillen140

forgot to post pics of mud bog from last year.

forgot i had these! some pictures are terrible quality... sorry. for anyone that wants to attend a 4x4cross sponsored event... its a joke! lol, poorly run! and competition in the "stock class" is nuts... i was the only one who drove there, but that was the half of it. there were two vehicles...
  5. pillen140

double standards....

does it make anyone else sick that more innocent americans were killed abroad, for something that had nothing to do with them? if an innocent muslem was killed in the united states over a protest, america would be blasted as hate mongers all over the world? but because it was a different country...
  6. pillen140

bought a g-tech at a swap meet

I laid down some pretty staggering hp numbers with my 3.0! lol, 95hp! whoooo! I know there are a ton of variables, and they're not that accurate, but its a pretty fun little toy, and well worth the price I paid. If I had to guess I would have expected somewhere around 100 rwhp. its pretty...
  7. pillen140

search button....

is it me or is it more annoying that everyone jumps all over new people for posting a question that has been asked before? you're going to scare away people that aare trying to learn something, and although it may have been asked 15000 times before, they obviously didn't see the search function...
  8. pillen140

leaf blower turbos dont work?

http://youtu.be/ngRdKSh99YU or do they? lol. a friend sent me this video. look out turbos, here comes a toro!
  9. pillen140

want to change my career!

after seeing this thing! some kind of tree cutting job going on around my neighborhood. i seriously want to drive this thing... even though its a gmc(gay mans chevy)
  10. pillen140

Got rid of my red ranger... Going green and getting better gas mileage

yep, thats right. getting rid of my red ranger and going green. im getting 14.5 mpg and need to do something about it.
  11. pillen140

step side bed fender flares from fleet side bed?

Sorry if someone has asked already, but I can't search on my phone without it screwing my phone up..... But, thinking of going to a step side, I know the factory holes for the fender flares are not there (I can drill holes, not worried about that) but do they actually fit snug and line up...
  12. pillen140

eric church concert in greensboro, nc

Not only was it the best concert ever, but I saw a sick snow camo ranger pulling into the parking lot.... was it anyone on trs?
  13. pillen140

someone is jonesing for some cigarettes, lol.

this is why i love craigslist..... http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/grd/2711225719.html "anyone who can HELP" lol
  14. pillen140

Doing what every new yorker does....

.... MOVING TO NORTH CAROLINA! anyone near winston-salem? my girlfriend got a job teaching, now the job hunt for me starts! i got two weeks!
  15. pillen140

Dana 35 ttb carrier shims the same as solid axle dana 35?

Need to order some carrier shims for my ttb dana35, everywhere i find just the carrier shims for the jeep dana 35 but for some reason not the ranger dana 35. I dont see why they wouldnt be the same? Anyone know 100% from experience?
  16. pillen140

Pillen140's '95 ranger

well, just got finished putting everything together, the only thing i need now is gears and lockers! just installed roughcountry 4" suspension and 2"coil spacers and 2" add a leafs for a total of 6" suspension. also has a 3" body lift. new 35x12.50r15 mastercraft courser c/t tires. and new...
  17. pillen140

Extending rear brake line after 6" lift

need to find a rear brake hose for a 6" suspension lift. i know i can buy the expensive braided ones from skyjacker or where ever, but was wondering if anyone knows of one that will fit from another vehicle that i can pick up from autozone? didnt see anything for the rear in the tech library...
  18. pillen140

Pic request for 4" suspension lift and 3" body lift on a third gen ranger

Looking for what the title says, and pics would help. With either 33" or 35" tires. Prefer extended cabs, but show me even if its not.... Thanks!
  19. pillen140

WENT OFFROADING WITH A jeep CLUB

recently went out with a jeep club (cnyjeep) had a blast! theyre some pretty awesome people.... one of us let us use his land. brought the ranger and the jeep. the red jeep with the girl in it is my girlfriend. you can see how bad i got it stuck at one point.... wouldve gotten out if it wasnt...
  20. pillen140

lifting f150 for my friend in the army.

ok, one of my best friends is in afgan right now, and im going to put a performace accessories body lift and leveling kit on his truck before he gets home. hes a great friend and im sure he'll appreciate any help! its an '06 f150 supercab 4x4. this kit right here ===>...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad